Cue Cases

excessknowledge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe Pickens said:
Did anyone else win the discounted cue cases that Jim held a drawing for?

Umm I guess they did.I was told my email did not make it in time but I won the chance though because my mail was sent in time(I have the read reciept) but not recived till after the drawing????????to purchase 1 for I think it was only about $300 or $285.Cheap for a leather case.Nice cases though by the pictures and he seems like a real nice man.He even called me sir :p .Nice to have a drawing for free stuff and its good advertisement.I like his initials and leather work.I think they are worth what he is asking.I think he will do very well from his marketing and quality of his product.He said the deal is trasferrable and if anyone wants it they can have mine.I am going to pass for now I think.Real nice cases though if anyone wants my transferable coupon email thingy.Nice he did that

excessknowledge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ScottR said:
Ditto for me - $250. Great promotion that he put on. Very classy. :cool:

Wow I guess I got the most expensive one Ive been lucky from the start. :mad: I still wish him luck on his new business weather he likes me or not. :)

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
excessknowledge said:
Wow I guess I got the most expensive one Ive been lucky from the start. :mad: I still wish him luck on his new business weather he likes me or not. :)
That was the price I got also. That's just the way it goes because I know he likes me...no, wait...I've never met him but I'm sure he still likes me. hmmm...you know, maybe he doesn't like me either.

B

Bruce S. de Lis

Joe Pickens said:

I got an e-mail say I could get one for $100.00 off. ;)

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep I was one that got the $250 special and I considered it a great price. Had a chance to speak with Jim and he told me his Dad was a pro pool player, so he should know how to build a case. He also makes holsters for firearms and I did a little look see on them and they are considered the rolls royce of holsters. With all his experience with leather I think these are going to be a terrific case!!
Thanks Again to Jim for putting a positively wonderful and fun way of introducing his products to the AZ billiard fans..
Dan

B

Bruce S. de Lis

Got an e-mail that said

"If you have not previously received an*e-mail*discount offer,*we are offering*you*a discounted price of $285 Shipped for the #GL2100 with two initials.* This offer remains good through*August 31st and is transferrable, but only once.* You may order online or by calling 1-800-443-3478.*All orders will be made in the order they are received.

Thanks for your interest,*************** http://www.jimmurnakcuecases.com

Jim Murnak

Note: Introductory prices for the Cue Case #GL2100 will expire on July 31st.* This case will return to the price of $399."
:eek:

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had someone xfer their's to me at the bargain price of $200 shipped. I will be placing my order within the next week!!

coastydad

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joe Pickens said:
Yup. Jim sent me an e-mail for the $285 deal with two initials. Again, thanks Jim. Hope to be able to use it!

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Roscoe, I hope to read a review of your case! I'll be posting one of my own with pictures. These are fabulous cases, classy and timeless, as I've seen his work first-hand. And Jim is not only wonderfully talented, but generous, as he has proven over and over again!