Patrick Johnson

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glad they caught it in that environment. I hope the procedure has gone well! Speedy recovery PJ.

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pat said he would contact me when he could - he hasn't yet...and unfortunately he neglected to tell me which hospital he is at, so I can't call to check on him. :frown:

- Ghost

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Pat said he would contact me when he could - he hasn't yet...and unfortunately he neglected to tell me which hospital he is at, so I can't call to check on him. :frown:

- Ghost

Thx for the update Bruce...please let us know.

FairladyZ

The Boss Stooge
Staff member
Silver Member
Patrick and I certainly have had our go-rounds......but I'd never wish anything like this on him.

My best wishes for a speedy recovery, and look forward to batting the breeze with you in NPR sometime soon!

DTL

SP 219
Silver Member

- Ghost

Hope all went well. Just tell him CJ is posting again and he'll have a rapid recovery.

Seriously, get well soon.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, everybody. This morning I went for a stress test and in the words of my cardio doctor “failed it spectacularly”. Next thing I know I’ve got a forest of tubes and wires sticking out of me and being transported to another hospital for surgery tomorrow.

Life is full of little surprises.

I’m feeling fine (WTF?) and am told the prognosis is good. Will report back when I can. Now where’s the nurse with that sandwich?

pj <- spectacular
chgo

Best wishes for a successful procedure and super speedy recovery PJ!!!

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As long as there is an Aiming Forum somewhere alive on the internet, PJ isn't aiming to go anywhere soon.

Best wishes and get well quickly.

Aloha

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Stop messing around Patrick; we don't need any more red names. Enjoy the sammich. Don't marry the nurse, she's trouble. Trust me.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I tried searching Chicago hospitals.
A lot of Patrick Johnsons are doctors and lawyers.....no patients.

Post soon, PJ

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried searching Chicago hospitals.
A lot of Patrick Johnsons are doctors and lawyers.....no patients.

Post soon, PJ

Just called him but he didn't answer.

So I left him a message asking him to call or text and that everyone on AZ was rooting for a fast recovery.

Lou Figueroa