looking for action

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hello, my name is tony ruberto, i used to play but took alot of time off. had my share of stories like everyone else some good some bad, not looking for anything more then to match up. theres no max, but i will start at like 2500 sets. i havent played in a long time, mostly poker but i will match up. im new to posting on here, but am not new to azbilliards. only serious offers and games. ill be in las vegas all summer, thnks tony

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hmmmm.gif

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thought that woulda been the first post to this thread, really original dik,however me and little jon are good. thanks though, i made a deliquate situation right by him and thats all that matters right?

GreenFeltguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't put under the table

it seems Lil John Macias was playing -____ and had $17,000 posted under the table, went to the bathroom and the money disappeared, never to be found.:rolleyes::embarrassed2::rolleyes:

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok guess everyone got little Jon jokes? Well call little Jon and I promise you he will tell you were square and not a bad word to say about me, and anyone else can just play me a set for 5k worth and then I'll listen to all the jokes afterwards, like I said in OP I'm just trying to get back in stroke and play some cheap 2500$ sets

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thnx Jason, appreciate the kind words . Where you play at in Sofla?
Just came on here looking for action and gotta defend myself to randoms about 10yr old dirt that's been taken care of??? Thats why pool is dead right there

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thnx Jason, appreciate the kind words . Where you play at in Sofla?
Just came on here looking for action and gotta defend myself to randoms about 10yr old dirt that's been taken care of??? Thats why pool is dead right there

im not looking to play you....cause im not so good...:eek:
but for some of the younger guys who might maybe you could tell us what happenned 10 years ago
and
how it got straightened out

and what game you want to play now

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i dont play too good, got more $$$ than brains, i'll be in and out of Vegas this summer. that could be fun

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hope we can, i been around a few years, i aint to smart, but i can tell when i'm getting sticked up. looking foward to it. a fair game not a stick up:)

Jamey Martin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hello, my name is tony ruberto, i used to play but took alot of time off. had my share of stories like everyone else some good some bad, not looking for anything more then to match up. theres no max, but i will start at like 2500 sets. i havent played in a long time, mostly poker but i will match up. im new to posting on here, but am not new to azbilliards. only serious offers and games. ill be in las vegas all summer, thnks tony

If you have a extra $2500 to shoot at someone then I know a couple guys here in a small town in Missouri who would sure like to have what you left here owing .... Just saying !!