Action in Vegas!

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just busted the 25k bellagio tourney, who's ready to gamble in this town?
Surely someone still has some money. Walked into pool sharks other night, kid tackled me to play, he said 25 a game 9ball. We played 8 racks 4 each I finally said race to 9 for 4 or 500?? He said make it 1000$ I snap called. He walked away and came back said he don't like it anymore?? Is that allowed?
Any real action?

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
action in vegas

Hoping you are going to be playing in the WSOP in July.

The BCAPL nationals are at the RIO as the WSOP is moving out.
We start on July 17 and go through 27th.

Plenty of tables and maybe someone will gamble with you (ya think??)

We're really hopinig to get some of the poker players interested in doing something.

Mark Griffin

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hoping you are going to be playing in the WSOP in July.

The BCAPL nationals are at the RIO as the WSOP is moving out.
We start on July 17 and go through 27th.

Plenty of tables and maybe someone will gamble with you (ya think??)

We're really hopinig to get some of the poker players interested in doing something.

Mark Griffin

I sent you a PM, Mark. :smile:

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Surely someone still has some money. Walked into pool sharks other night, kid tackled me to play, he said 25 a game 9ball. We played 8 racks 4 each I finally said race to 9 for 4 or 500?? He said make it 1000$ I snap called. He walked away and came back said he don't like it anymore?? Is that allowed?
Any real action?

Tony, you are on a roll. I did a Google search with your name and poker, and you're all over the Internet as a pro poker player. Wow! Congratulations! A 32-year-old millionaire!

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ty jam, finally everything clicked...and "put up or shut up, not sure who you are but you seem to always chime in, so if I can interest ylu in any kind of rotation action, you got me buddy??? Let me know please, I don't play half as much as I used to but will give you all you can handle

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any real action?

U can get action any time at cue club. common down. There are half a dozen guys that will play for 2 to 5$ a game anytime and sometimes 20$ a game. By the way, Cue club is remodelled and it has a new look and pretty too. They will be waiting for you. Cue club is in the commercial center on Sahara. Common down.:cool:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
With all the Bonus Ball players in Vegas and you can't get any action. Something ain't right. Johnnyt

smoooothstroke

JerLaw
Silver Member
Any real action?

You should have debated for a while and reluctantly agreed to play for 1k.

meximan2469

WPBL
Silver Member
With all the Bonus Ball players in Vegas and you can't get any action. Something ain't right. Johnnyt

I'd suggest you stay in town a week or so..... you will be able to get whatever action you like as all of the guys are arriving in the next 7 days. :smile:

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heard the Greek has the Italian disease
#fundsalo

And I play zero 1 hole but will counter with like 2-500 gme bank pool

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You probably have 100s of pool players....but pool players with anything in their pockets, now that is rare....

:wink:

Ken