Black Friday Billiards Sale

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just looking for Black Friday sales to fuel my billiard addiction and found some great deals at the Seyberts site. In particular, they have the Dr. Dave DVD sets (8-ball, Pool Shoot and Pool Practice) for $79 each set. This is a major discount over their regular price and if you buy all three, at $237 you say over $130 on the Mega Package deal Dr. Dave offers (a bit more if you use the APARULES promo code). Also, free shipping to you Yanks.

This finally prompted me to buy the sets (I'd been intending to do so for ages).

I have no affiliation with Seyberts, but if anyone is also thinking of buying these (or other instructional stuff they've got on sale, or other billiards thingies also on sale), I thought I would pass the information on.

Gideon<----I've been pronouncing it "See-berts" for years, turns out it is "Sigh-berts". Oops.

july9x

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good for you, for me and almost everybody else I think all of these items on BF sale from several online stores are basically either junks or outdated, feels like they are trying to get rid of the old stocks.
Why not just give us a coupon for 10-20% discount with exception of some items they don't want to and set a maximum discount amount to something like $100-$150... :confused:

fluna760

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there any Black Friday deals on Billiards stuff of a buyers choice? Anyone giving an additional 10-20% off total purchases?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I was just looking for Black Friday sales to fuel my billiard addiction and found some great deals at the Seyberts site. In particular, they have the Dr. Dave DVD sets (8-ball, Pool Shoot and Pool Practice) for $79 each set. This is a major discount over their regular price and if you buy all three, at $237 you say over $130 on the Mega Package deal Dr. Dave offers (a bit more if you use the APARULES promo code). Also, free shipping to you Yanks.

This finally prompted me to buy the sets (I'd been intending to do so for ages).

I have no affiliation with Seyberts, but if anyone is also thinking of buying these (or other instructional stuff they've got on sale, or other billiards thingies also on sale), I thought I would pass the information on.

Gideon<----I've been pronouncing it "See-berts" for years, turns out it is "Sigh-berts". Oops.

Thanks for the tip, carom ball sets good price and I seen a 3c book that ill also be picking up
Sid banners 3c systems