Earl vs. Stalev 2014............................

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watched it again. Forgot how good Stalev played.

I've had the pleasure of watching Mr. Stalev play in person twice. Once at a U. S. Open.
2nd was in Massachusetts, in the finals against Mr. Archer.
Lmao
The owner of the pool room, great guy btw, but his spoiled, want to get noticed brat of a son, pissed Eugene off and Eugene ran 13 racks and out on Mr. Archer.
Incredible player.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had the pleasure of watching Mr. Stalev play in person twice. Once at a U. S. Open.
2nd was in Massachusetts, in the finals against Mr. Archer.
Lmao
The owner of the pool room, great guy btw, but his spoiled, want to get noticed brat of a son, pissed Eugene off and Eugene ran 13 racks and out on Mr. Archer.
Incredible player.
I saw him at DCC in '07. His stroke is unreal. I guess when you grow up hittin' those big-ass Pyramid balls that's what happens. Last i heard he owns a nice room in Moscow.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw him at DCC in '07. His stroke is unreal. I guess when you grow up hittin' those big-ass Pyramid balls that's what happens. Last i heard he owns a nice room in Moscow.

That's awesome. I hope he's doing well. He played with a 21 oz cue and broke with a 26. He just made everything look easy. His Scratch pool game is absolutely incredible. Great memories.