WTT Verizon HTC Touch Pro

jasngrady

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thought I'd throw this out there, I hope no one minds. I'm open to cue trades, maybe one of those Varney cues everyone loves so much ;)

If you have an interest in the phone and have something to trade, please let me know :) I'll gladly entertain any offers!

The phone shown is my personal phone but due to work I had to switch to a Blackberry phone so it's now become a very expensive paper weight! I'd continue to use it but our server at work doesn't support it. It has a lot of great features and a nice camera. I actually work in wireless and this is the best windows mobile phone with a full keyboard I've tried.

This phone was used for less than a month and is in spectacular shape. It's never been dropped and the only blemish on the phone is on the back casing. There are surface scratches on the back plate simply from laying the phone on the counter. The finish on the phone is glossy so this is difficult to avoid. The phone otherwise is like new, no dents, dings, or scratches on the touch screen.

I have the box, home charger/usb cable, and a single stylus for the phone.

Retail on this phone per the Verizon website is $559 without a contract.

My email address is jasongrady@gmail.com

Here are some specific details:

http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/HTC-Touch-Pro-CDMA---Verizon-phone-pb_3056.html

Here are some photos of the actual phone:

IMGP2115.jpg

IMGP2119.jpg

IMGP2117.jpg

IMGP2112.jpg

jasngrady

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Touch Pro

I'm primarily looking to trade for a cue but if you're willing to just purchase the phone feel free to PM me an offer. Thanks!!