Happy Halloween from JL, Daz, Corey, Mika, & Sarah

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Pretty funny

Just looking at that pic of Corey cracked me up. He looks uncannily like an elongated Eddie Munster! Poor Corey. From ladies man to monster mash. And that's as close to a unabrow that you can have this side of The Hills Have Eyes!

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you for the smile, I will wear it all day! Sarah looked adorable - those cheeks are something else.

Dave

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Too funny! Thanks for the morning laugh.:thumbup:

Morning laughs are good for the soul and starts the day out right IMHO. Sometimes, mornings are what they say in the streets, "I shouldn't have got out of bed today", crossing with a red light, not finding a parking space when late for an appointment, the last quarter rolling out under the car at the toll-booth whilst fifty honking SOBs are queuing at you....

Waking up on the morning of another day
with the first silence whispers in your ears,
asking yourself if it is worth to come up
and face the demons riding on your fears,
or, be wise, and all philosophical about it
and remain in your bed for all that’s dear.​

If the arrangements are not right, a whole new poem may be in order:

Sleeping_Arrangement_cartoon.jpg

<Glad I made you laugh and I hope it carries you through the rest of the day and beyond!>

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Just looking at that pic of Corey cracked me up. He looks uncannily like an elongated Eddie Munster! Poor Corey. From ladies man to monster mash. And that's as close to a unabrow that you can have this side of The Hills Have Eyes!

LOL, it is kinda close. But on the table, me thinks Corey is the bigger monster of the two!