$10 air barrel

Patrick53212

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So yesterday this guy in my league is wolfing it up...trying to hustle another player. He asks the guy to play one game for the cash and he will even give the guy the break. He had asked me and I said I was broke...okay so I lied. Anyway, I was not interested in playing but then I though why not... So I grab a wall cue out of the bin and it is a light cue...probably 17oz. There is not a straight cue in the joint and half have those slip on tips...I think we all know the ones to which I am referring. Anyway, I break make a ball and proceed to make a few balls...we play a few safeties back and forth and I end up catching a break. I can see my ball and with three shots before the eight-ball I get out. Anyway...the guy then goes over to another pool hustler and asks him if he will cover the bet. I get $5 of the ten dollars... REAL nice...I just looked real disgusted when accepting the five. So this same guy then starts wolfing at me at another bar about two hours later! Can you believe this... I just looked at him and said I was not playing because I was drinking. So sick....air barrel on a ten dollar bet....then try to get me again on the same shenanigans in the same night....

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So yesterday this guy in my league is wolfing it up...trying to hustle another player. He asks the guy to play one game for the cash and he will even give the guy the break. He had asked me and I said I was broke...okay so I lied. Anyway, I was not interested in playing but then I though why not... So I grab a wall cue out of the bin and it is a light cue...probably 17oz. There is not a straight cue in the joint and half have those slip on tips...I think we all know the ones to which I am referring. Anyway, I break make a ball and proceed to make a few balls...we play a few safeties back and forth and I end up catching a break. I can see my ball and with three shots before the eight-ball I get out. Anyway...the guy then goes over to another pool hustler and asks him if he will cover the bet. I get $5 of the ten dollars... REAL nice...I just looked real disgusted when accepting the five. So this same guy then starts wolfing at me at another bar about two hours later! Can you believe this... I just looked at him and said I was not playing because I was drinking. So sick....air barrel on a ten dollar bet....then try to get me again on the same shenanigans in the same night....
That is sick. I would have told him at the other bar "I will play as soon as you cover the other half of the $10 bet you couldn't cover a few hours ago". Loud enough for everyone to hear of course :)

BVal

houmatroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just another loser

That thinks they are not accountable for their actions/verbal commitment.

billiardspro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ill send you the $10 and you can put it in for gas and come to baraboo and get played...I wont air barrel you i promise...lol good luck pat

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

so how many hustlers are in this bar you go to?

You should call him out the next time he tries to woof at anyone. tell who ever he's talking to not to bother playing him because he doesn't have the cash anyway

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
I'd state loudly "what kind of LOSER hangs out at bars dead broke, mooching beer and smokes and pool games off of other people? There are bums on the street who can come up with 10 dollars just from panhandling"