Action in Winnipeg?

BViRtUaL

You never hear alot about winnipeg pool players as
I dont think alot of tournament players live there?
If I was planning to go to winnipeg which pool hall
If any would I goto and find action?
Whose winnipegs top 5 players?

terminal_288

@terminal_288
Silver Member
Borbon St. billiards 241 vaughan st it's downtown open 24-7 and i'm sure you could find action no problem. also a fine hall to check out (not so much for action ) would be the broken spoke at 314 bond st in transcona

Winnipeg Kid

Registered
You never hear alot about winnipeg pool players as
I dont think alot of tournament players live there?
If I was planning to go to winnipeg which pool hall
If any would I goto and find action?
Whose winnipegs top 5 players?

???I'm not sure where u are from but i'd have to say that there are quite a few players from Winnipeg that are very active in the tournament scene. There have been several tournaments held recently in Minnesota and North Dakota that Winnipeg players have done very well in! As for major tournaments, there are a few players that compete in The Canadians and The US Open regularily. You never hear alot about Winnipeg players?? Two of Canada's best players Jason Klatt and Erik Hjorliefson are originaly from Winnipeg. Winnipeg's top five players in my opinion are Felix Beardy, Jerrod Spence,Blake Martel, Shannon Ducharme and Berry McLean.
Yes if you are looking for action Bourbon St is the place for you!

SpinDoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
???I'm not sure where u are from but i'd have to say that there are quite a few players from Winnipeg that are very active in the tournament scene. There have been several tournaments held recently in Minnesota and North Dakota that Winnipeg players have done very well in! As for major tournaments, there are a few players that compete in The Canadians and The US Open regularily. You never hear alot about Winnipeg players?? Two of Canada's best players Jason Klatt and Erik Hjorliefson are originaly from Winnipeg. Winnipeg's top five players in my opinion are Felix Beardy, Jerrod Spence,Blake Martel, Shannon Ducharme and Berry McLean.
Yes if you are looking for action Bourbon St is the place for you!

No Pruden in that list? Has he retired?

LessThanMike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was gonna say Shannon Ducharme.. played him a few years ago at the Limestone open, he played pretty damn good thats for sure

Winnipeg Kid

Registered
Pruden?

Yes Pruden is still around, he plays mainly league nights.He still plays fairly good but my money is on any of the five iv'e listed.