Tip Replacement Tools FS

lights_out

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
PRICE REDUCED

I have accumulated the following tip tools over the years and I would like to sell them as a package:

1 - Porper Big Shaver
2 - Porper Big Shaver Replacement Blades
1 - Porper Cue Rite Cue Tip Shaper
1 - Porper Mushroom Grazer
2 - Mushroom Graser Replacement Blades
1 - Cue Top Sander
2 - Packages of Cue Top Sander Replacement Disks
1 - Porper Tip Burnisher
1 - Porper Little Shaver
1 - Porper Cut Rite
1 - Set of Porper Cut Rite Blades
1 - Pocket Pal Tip Clamp
1 - Can Butcher’s Bowling Alley Wax (Used once) - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

All items are gently used and are in good condition. One issue with the Big Shaver, the threads on the screw to snug the cue into the shaver have gotten a little worn. It still screws tight but the further in you go the harder it gets to hand tighten. Doesn't affect performance though. I have gone through and checked current pricing on each item. Combined, all items new run over $250.00. First $120.00 takes them all. The Butcher’s Bowling Alley Wax is no longer available. Paypal included and I'll cover CONUS shipping.

Attachments

• Cue repair items 2.JPG
    Cue repair items 2.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 705
Last edited:

sengkun108

sengkun108
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hi

i have interest with your tool, please PM me further especially about the porper big shaver, is that tool still have a good function? thank:smile:

PhilMul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would be interested in everything but the Big Shaver... becuase I have one already. I do need the extra blades and everything else you are selling. PM me a price please?

This could work out well for you because another poster is interested in the Big Shaver (2 posts above mine).

TheThaiger

Banned
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'd be interested in the Big Shaver only. I'm in the UK, so if shipping's prohibitive, or your can't be bothered, not to worry - otherwise, send me a price, shipped.