Rent a table

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anyone ever heard about someone renting a billiard table, or done it themselves? There is a chance I may be renting a house, and there will likely be room for a billiard table, but I don't want the commitment of owning one.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Has anyone ever heard about someone renting a billiard table, or done it themselves? There is a chance I may be renting a house, and there will likely be room for a billiard table, but I don't want the commitment of owning one.
Oops. I wrote the below thinking I was in some other forum. I have certainly never heard of a carom table rental for homes. If you could find a table dealer that has an old table they would rather store at your house, you might talk them into it. The delivery/setup charge is going to be steep.

Ignore:

I have never heard of such a thing for home pool tables. If you have a bar league in your area and it's connected to a particular amusement vendor, maybe that vendor would put a table in your house for a short term. They might even settle for less than their usual take if they have a spare table since it wouldn't have as much wear and tear as in a typical bar and they wouldn't have to store it.

Diamond has a commercial rent to own program.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can rent a table to yourself: buy one and sell it when you no longer need it.
Any money that is short in the buy:sell is your rental charge.

If you are on the east coast, Yura recently posted about a room he knows of that is selling tables and I bet you can get one CHEAP.

they aren't euro tables, but any billiards is better than no billiards and having a table at home would be awesome.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
He's got a few for dirt cheap rn
10 and 9ft , because they need to be gone asap

The 9ft hollywood is a dream he put one in my living room this summer for a steal of a deal