Spent a day with the Tin Man

dcarlc

I would like to tell a little about my experience taking a lesson from Demitrius Jelatis.

I cannot say enough about how impressed i was with his organizational skills and the passion that he has for what he is doing. We spent over 9 hrs. together working on different aspects of the game(some mental, some physical) and he has the ability to keep it fresh and engaging the entire time. This is no easy task working with me as i have a tendency to wander mentally. Great job Demi.

I am not going to go into what we worked on but I can tell you this, I am very happy with my decision to give Demi a call and would recommend to anyone looking to improve to give him a call.

612-747-9210
http://www.mnpoolbootcamp.com/

Thanks, Dave

dcarlc

It has been 5 months since my visit with the Tin Man and I would just like to give a quick recap of how things have gone for me. I will go back with my original post and say anyone who is looking to improve your game would not be disappointed in giving Demi a call. With a moderate amount of practice time I have put in (work can get in the way), and using the things we talked about I am thrilled with the strides I have made in my game. When I play it is usually one pocket that I play. The opponent that I play most would give me 11-7, 5 months ago. That spot has been coming down and down until last night when it was decided that if we were going to play any longer it would have to be even. I am pretty pleased with that.

Now I have talked with Demi today and we are going to work on phase 2 of this program. I am going to be quite busy with work for the next 3-4 months but once that settles down I look forward to getting back with the TIN MAN and taking my game up another level.

Thanks again, Dave

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It has been 5 months since my visit with the Tin Man and I would just like to give a quick recap of how things have gone for me. I will go back with my original post and say anyone who is looking to improve your game would not be disappointed in giving Demi a call. With a moderate amount of practice time I have put in (work can get in the way), and using the things we talked about I am thrilled with the strides I have made in my game. When I play it is usually one pocket that I play. The opponent that I play most would give me 11-7, 5 months ago. That spot has been coming down and down until last night when it was decided that if we were going to play any longer it would have to be even. I am pretty pleased with that.

Now I have talked with Demi today and we are going to work on phase 2 of this program. I am going to be quite busy with work for the next 3-4 months but once that settles down I look forward to getting back with the TIN MAN and taking my game up another level.

Thanks again, Dave

right on dave..thanks for the write up and update
good teachers in any field should be recognized
and pool can entirely benefit from adept education
good rolls to you and the tin man..keep going!