New beginnings

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
Posted this in the main forum but This is the section I spent most of my time.
After being active in the Billiard industry for close to 30 years I am passing the torch along. I recently sold my company PoolTable911.com to a long time employee and friend Oscar Aparicio. Oscar is an outstanding table mechanic and not so bad player. He has spent the last 18 years working for me. He has also spent countless hours working under Mark Gregory and was even present in Alsip for the meeting of the minds. I have made many friends on the forum. I cherish that and promise to keep in touch. Thanks for everything!

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
After being active in the Billiard industry for close to 30 years I am passing the torch along. I recently sold my company PoolTable911.com to a long time employee and friend Oscar Aparicio. Oscar is an outstanding table mechanic and not so bad player. He has spent the last 18 years working for me. He has also spent countless hours working under Mark Gregory and was even present in Alsip for the meeting of the minds. I have made many friends on the forum. I cherish that and promise to keep in touch. Thanks for everything!

Congrats!!!!! Enjoy your next adventure.

qnzfinest

Registered
congrats

Met Oscar personally and is a great guy and very knowledgeable , best of luck to you Pat.

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
Thank you. My company was like a child to me. I feel real good knowing Oscar is at the helm now.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums mobile app