Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Saturday night live billiards

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Saturday night live billiards
Old
  (#1)
trob
AzB Silver Member
trob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Saturday night live billiards - 10-17-2020, 03:18 PM

Can’t believe I never saw this before but this popped up on youtube today and it had me rolling.. especially the commercials for tampax enjoy.

https://youtu.be/vOvT5-JAW8E

Player........... road line with 12.9 revo and 314/3
Break cue.... bk3
jump cue..... Fury
Case............ Molinari butterfly

If you live with one foot in the future and one in the past you'll piss all over the present.

Old
  (#2)
Kdogster
Registered
Kdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2020, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trob View Post
Canít believe I never saw this before but this popped up on youtube today and it had me rolling.. especially the commercials for tampax enjoy.

https://youtu.be/vOvT5-JAW8E
This parody is spot on. ESPN screwed over the sport of pool. The clueless announcer (Mitch Laurence), excessive sponsor mentions, commercial breaks between every rack, and the TV studio/library feel made a crappy impression. Imagine, if they had delegated to Accu Stats instead? The charisma and knowledge of the announcers would have made people appreciate the game. I think Accu Stats is better than Matchroom broadcasts, too. I think Matchroom has too many breaks and itís too styled up, but way better than ESPN.

Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something ó your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.

Steve Jobs

Old
  (#3)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

10-18-2020, 03:10 AM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
  (#4)
trob
AzB Silver Member
trob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2020, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdogster View Post
This parody is spot on. ESPN screwed over the sport of pool. The clueless announcer (Mitch Laurence), excessive sponsor mentions, commercial breaks between every rack, and the TV studio/library feel made a crappy impression. Imagine, if they had delegated to Accu Stats instead? The charisma and knowledge of the announcers would have made people appreciate the game. I think Accu Stats is better than Matchroom broadcasts, too. I think Matchroom has too many breaks and itís too styled up, but way better than ESPN.
Good lord you took that way to seriously lol they do the same parody for bowling and golf and other sports with these to. It was an ongoing bit. Relax

Player........... road line with 12.9 revo and 314/3
Break cue.... bk3
jump cue..... Fury
Case............ Molinari butterfly

If you live with one foot in the future and one in the past you'll piss all over the present.

Old
  (#5)
Kdogster
Registered
Kdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond reputeKdogster has a reputation beyond repute

10-18-2020, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trob View Post
Good lord you took that way to seriously lol they do the same parody for bowling and golf and other sports with these to. It was an ongoing bit. Relax
Yep, I know. Kristen Wigg is frickin awesome, too.

Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something ó your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.

Steve Jobs

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: