LIVE STREAM INFO: US Open 8-Ball Championships, July 29-31

CSI - Ozzy

Banned
Live Stream PPV Information!
Watch the 2015 US Open 8-Ball Championships live! Simply click the Watch Live button below to get all the details such as stat times, step-by-step help, customer support, etc.

LIVE STREAM PREVIEW VIDEO

Live Stream Loop
At the end of each day, the recorded matches will be looped until the next morning at approximately 9 am pacific time. Please note that occasionally, factors beyond our control may interfere with the loop.

Starts each day @ 10am pacific / 1pm eastern
2015 US Open 8-Ball Championships Day 1: $14.99
2015 US Open 8-Ball Championships Day 2: $15.99
2015 US Open 8-Ball Championships Day 3: $16.99
2015 US Open 8-Ball Championships Full Package: $34.99

Click the button below for more information and to order!

Watch Live Button small.png

CSI - Ozzy

Banned
Live now!

Live Now!
Raymond Faraon vs Johnny Archer

Live at 12pm pacific / 3pm eastern!
Darren Appleton vs Warren Kiamco

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I can't find a link to brackets on the website???

Why aren't there any links to brackets on playcsipool.com???

Jaden

CSI - Ozzy

Banned
Brackets

Why aren't there any links to brackets on playcsipool.com???

Jaden

http://www.playcsipool.com/2015-us-open-championships.html

Screen shot.jpg

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just bought it. Darren Appleton and Warren Kiamco Are tied 6-6 right now.
Headed to the action room.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm glad you're showing that one even though the Dechaine v. SVB match would have been tempting. :thumbup:

CSI - Ozzy

Banned
Live next!

Live at 8pm pacific / 11pm eastern!

Jason Klatt or Jeffrey Ignacio vs Dennis Orcollo or Warren Kiamco

Don't forget that all matches recorded today will be replayed at the conclusion of the 8pm match. Enjoy!

vginaman

Registered
I bought the overall PPV package and I've watched all of your youtube videos.

May I make one constructive criticism?

Do your announcers' headsets have mute/cough buttons?

Every other rack, dude needs to get up for whatever reason and it sounds like someone has just fallen down a set of stairs. Excruciating on our side. Seems like you can hit a button, then turn take them off but I could be wrong.

Otherwise, the commentary is great and I learn something every time I watch and is much appreciated.

CSI - Ozzy

Banned
Live next!

We are down to the final 6 players! Here is the line-up for today - all times are pacific.

10am: Shane Van Boening vs Rafael Martinez Chavez
12pm: Dennis Orcollo vs John Morra
2pm: Chavez/Van Boening vs Orcollo/Morra
4pm: Mike Dechaine vs Rodney Morris (Hot Seat Match)
6pm : Semi-Final Match
8pm: Final - Race to 11

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is there a LOOP once the day is done? I loved the LOOP back when JCIN did it, I believe it helps those that live oversea's with the difference in timezone and all the issues involved, I remember when I wanted to watch the US Open, I always end up staying up all nights and being tired all week, with guys that work, its a big problem if they ever wanted to watch but dont live in america, I hope all streamers know of this problem.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Crazy. If he overslept you'd think someone would have been able to get hold of him, as the best-known player there. Maybe he was sick or couldn't make it for some other reason beyond his control. But you'd think the tournament directors would have known about that, and Ken didn't seem to know why he was missing.

I'm sure Chavez is disappointed.

perspicaz

o-^-*-^-o
Silver Member
is there a LOOP once the day is done? I loved the LOOP back when JCIN did it, I believe it helps those that live oversea's with the difference in timezone and all the issues involved, I remember when I wanted to watch the US Open, I always end up staying up all nights and being tired all week, with guys that work, its a big problem if they ever wanted to watch but dont live in america, I hope all streamers know of this problem.

As far as I know, there is a loop going on. I've been watching it the last few days from Spain. :wink: