Willie Blade cue sticks

Anton_Bzh3

shurikencues@gmail.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
logo_wb-1-e1468953530145.png

Hello!

Here I will post the most popular our models and answer your questions.

All models made of pure wood different breeds. The most popular is Hornbeam, it has excellent playing characteristics and keeps straight.The majority of our shafts made of Hornbeam. Also Hornbeam could be painted in various colors using our special technology of coloring from inside out.

You can order any model in the list below just clicked "Buy Now" button and PM me with parameters.
Paypal payment and free standard worldwide shipping.
To see more photos click on a title or photo.

Model "Blacktulip" made of black Hornbeam, Padauk and yellow Hornbeam:

Model "Parrot Zebrano" made of Zebrano and black Hornbeam:

Last edited:

Willie Blade

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy New Year, my friends!
Thank you for being a part of the community. Master your skills and stay obsessed with this wonderful inexhaustible game.

IMG_0139.jpg

Cychotron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi i was wondering if you made or are making a jump/break cue? Are you considering giving an option for a radial joint so folk can put aftermarket shafts? Thanks in advance!!

Anton_Bzh3

shurikencues@gmail.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
3/8-10 Joint now available in any Willie Blade cue stick. $30 extra is the cost. Looking forward your custom orders!

3-8-10.jpg

Anton_Bzh3

shurikencues@gmail.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Black Friday Willie Blade offers 30% discount

23th November 2018 Black Friday starts on willie-blade.com. 30% discount on any cue. Great opportunity to get top quality fullsplice custom cue for cheap!

willie-blade-black-friday-2018-1.jpg

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
League mate of mine got one of these black tulip hornbeam cues. Just have to say excellent quality and workmanship. I am very impressed, so great job keep up the good job. Matt D.

Anton_Bzh3

shurikencues@gmail.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
League mate of mine got one of these black tulip hornbeam cues. Just have to say excellent quality and workmanship. I am very impressed, so great job keep up the good job. Matt D.

Glad you like our work! Thank you for the feedback.

Check our new Tulip Zebrano: https://youtu.be/GsSSY-lr7bs

Fullsplice cue with black base, white wedge on a bottom, long Tulip splices on both butt and shaft, black shaft and black ferrule.

All components of a cue are custom. All parameters adjustable.

http://willie-blade.com/shop/tulip-fullsplice/tulip-long-bcut/blacktulip-zebrano-white-wedge/

square.jpg