Someones Birthday is today.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ahh shucks :embarrassed2:

Thank you so much to all my fellow furry friends! Today I'll pull some hours consulting for a courier company, followed by debauchery and sloppy pool at Breakers. Who knows what Pink has up her sleeve, she's been a bit sneaky...

I feel blessed to have so many friends here on AZ, many of which turned from cyber buds to reality friends. I had a long convo w/ Mr Bond Wednes @ things like this - and still, after all these years here, I find it amazing.

Thanks again. I can't wait for the TMZ pic's to be released after tonight. :grin-square:

KK9 <-- likes a Friday B-Day w/ a designated driver

Were you and Scott waiting for Jeanette to stand up and jiggle for you? Maybe today, since it's your b'day, bro.

I guess we'll be seeing the TMZ vid with Pinky dragging your knocked out behind out of an elevator?

Subscribed and staying tuned in.

Happy & Safe Birthday wishes, Matt. :cool::smile-square::happydance::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::dance:

Have a blast!!! (be gentle, Pinky). :wub:

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While I have not had the pleasure of meeting Matt in person yet, I have read more than enough of his posts to come to the reasonable conclusion that he is a real person. I have also come to the same with respect to his WAY BETTER HALF. Winky, winky there PINKY!!! I hope that Matt has a wonderful birthday and gets just what he deserves, and then some! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Matt, have a truly great day. :happy-birthday::happy-birthday:

Jimmy

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
just a reminder that this, covered me for Christmas, Valentine's, Anniversary, and your Birthday.

omgwtf

massiveunderstatement.com
Silver Member
hugs

Happy Birthday, dude! Play some pool, drink many adult beverages, have a fantastic day and may your hangover tomorrow be bearable.

:)

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I can see by the one picture that Matt needs a brand new Gillette 5 Blader for his B'Day.

Or, its his, I would rather play pool than have sex 4 day growth.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
If by that, you are somehow referring to sex Pink, I am not quite so sure I need to know what that means.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I can see by the one picture that Matt needs a brand new Gillette 5 Blader for his B'Day.

Pink, from time to time, requires a 4 day growth (or I get no desert ;)). She's so demanding! She made me do it again this week.

I still don't know what she's up to tonight... She's keeping this fool in suspense!

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
All I want to know is are you going to have enough drinks tonight that when you wake up tomorrow will you be KoolKat 8 Lives?

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I am sure that whatever Pink has planned for you tonight, it will be nice Matt.

As long as you don't get into the Martinis. Oh, I forgot, you need Scott there to help you with that.

In that pic of you guys at the hall, both of you looked like you were at the end of a 3 day bender.

I almost felt your pain.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
I am sure that whatever Pink has planned for you tonight, it will be nice Matt.

As long as you don't get into the Martinis. Oh, I forgot, you need Scott there to help you with that.

In that pic of you guys at the hall, both of you looked like you were at the end of a 3 day bender.

I almost felt your pain.

OMG, that's funny - cause it's TRUE! i just made him a martini!
:rotflmao1:
NOTE his "pimp" attire as we flew out of Mosconi (in my avatar). black fox cape.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
!!majic & kk9!!

we're having a DOUBLE celebration for MAJIC & KK9! heading out to Break Time. MAJIC's going to need an EXTRA birthday kiss (see avatar)....

@ KK9 - see below & get your ass out the door.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
All I want to know is are you going to have enough drinks tonight that when you wake up tomorrow will you be KoolKat 8 Lives?

I'm pretty sure I've got a few less than that remaining, lol.

Got home from work at 5 (est), martini awaited.

Off to Breakers! :woot:

I hope I get BIG handicaps tonight!

Last edited:

Diogenes

Silver Member

I can crop Jeanette Lee onto a video screen on a Scott Lee lesson in seconds...
But Photoshop ain't good enough to cut through all of that stubble.

That one was taken during our "We took 2nd place" party last season. Maybe too many days in a row of celebrating before the party.

Again Matt my friend... you are at the top of my list of everything good that has come from the game in my direction. I wish you the best today (and every day) and you always know... my table is your table.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Wow, I could have missed this.

Happy Birthday KK9, I will take a break from this years M-cup but will catch you and the gang the following year!!!