Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Has anyone seen or had dealing with this idiot?
Page 9 of 11 « First 789 1011

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Go Fund Me
Old
  (#121)
PINKLADY
ICNBB
PINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Go Fund Me - 02-01-2016, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny_burnett View Post
Chris needs to offer that clown a $20,000.00 freeze out. We could raise enough cash to make it worth his time.

Even take a film crew. Can you see that look on the face of the genius when 20 dimes hit the table.

That idiot would need the numbered balls.

now this, would be a Go Fund Me thread, that i could get behind. or OMGWTF. or FatBoy. Cleary....

i'm a little sleepy - KVINBRWR
no one's ever called me 'Howard Honey'; i kinda like it.... - STR8
i don't have time to be impatient - SJM
i'm in this thread for the entertainment factor....you are adding to it - RANDALLT6
you talk a lot for someone who is almost always wrong - LWW

Last edited by PINKLADY; 02-01-2016 at 12:10 PM.

Old
  (#122)
Type79
AzB Gold Member
Type79 has a reputation beyond reputeType79 has a reputation beyond reputeType79 has a reputation beyond reputeType79 has a reputation beyond reputeType79 has a reputation beyond reputeType79 has a reputation beyond reputeType79 has a reputation beyond reputeType79 has a reputation beyond reputeType79 has a reputation beyond reputeType79 has a reputation beyond reputeType79 has a reputation beyond repute

02-01-2016, 12:08 PM

This guy is a crook but the only reason why sellers like this exist is due to uninformed buyers.

If you rely 100% on the word of a stranger, your odds are no better than the lottery.

Jay Fishbein
On Facebook:
Palmer Cues - Original By Palmer
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1412351735677519/

Old
  (#123)
Dave-Kat
AzB Silver Member
Dave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond reputeDave-Kat has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-01-2016, 12:15 PM

Big time scammer here. This guy is a fraudulent eBay member that has been scamming for sometime to us-suspecting buyers who think they are getting NOS vintage 4 pointers when they are getting a $125 cue with a new $35 extra shaft.

He bought my Sons like new $125 4 pointer old school looking J&J from me on eBay a few years ago for $100. Sanded the J & J logo off Butt cap and buffed added a silver ring replacement 5/16x18 $35 shaft. I saw the cue for sale a few weeks later and he and sold it for $500 as a 'Vintage unknown' high end cue.

I alerted Az members along with eBay then and a few times since when I see these posts.

Now he wants action? Frikin' tosser.

-Kat,

Old
  (#124)
bfdlad
T-Wheels
bfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond reputebfdlad has a reputation beyond repute

02-01-2016, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyInCali View Post
Looks like he just painted a 10 cent chalk.
It may just be my eyes but aside from the painted sides, the color of the chalk looks like the real cheap chalk you get with a pool playing starter kit. Does not look like the same color as Master. Am I wrong?

Mark Cantrill
Legends and Champions Pool Tour
480-612-7732

Old
  (#125)
omgwtf
massiveunderstatement.com
omgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to omgwtf  
02-01-2016, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
That wasn't bad....but not exactly both barrels.
...let 'ear rip!.
Nah. Too much effort for no return. He makes claims of greatness because he has no intentions of proving them. He generates income from the uninformed and then gets off on the pandemonium he creates from an outraged public.

This guy is the billiards equivalent of clickbait.

Old
  (#126)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

02-01-2016, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardigan Kid View Post
The worst scam he has that probably makes him some pocket change in local pool rooms is the chalk featured here:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/221997087068?r...&ul_noapp=true

The guy went to another city and probably lifted a box of triangle chalk, peeled the labels off, paints the sides yellow, memorized some information off a Renfro or RJ thread, and now parades around on league night where masters is exclusively used and pawns his "pro chalk" off for $10 a cube to unsuspecting APA 3s.

It's such a scam, and the fact that it probably works, while further pushing the black eye pool halls already have in that they are full of con artists and thieves, disappoints me most of all.

He probably shows off this ebay auction to further authenticate his scam. And in the heat of the moment after missing a shot, the kid buys his wonder chalk.
Haha, thanks for the laugh. I think you are right, he painted the sides of chalk yellow, but I see some "red" peaking through on the chalk on the right in the top corner. I don't even think he peeled off the wrapper I'm guessing it's Masters since he can easily steal that from any pool room in America !!!

Love the "conditioner" and "cleaner", what is that, about 1 oz bottles for $100?? And in a little tube written on with a sharpie ??

I'm guessing LePro tips, right

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 02-01-2016 at 02:54 PM.

Old
  (#127)
cuesblues
cue accumulator

cuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

02-01-2016, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtf View Post
Nah. Too much effort for no return. He makes claims of greatness because he has no intentions of proving them. He generates income from the uninformed and then gets off on the pandemonium he creates from an outraged public.

This guy is the billiards equivalent of clickbait.

In other words, he is an alcoholic dickhead who learned how to use a computer

player.....Josswest, Gus Szamboti, Paul Drexler, Schon
player.....Keith Josey, Judd, Palmer, Ernie Martinez, Jensen
player.....Richard Black, Tim Scruggs
breaker...Judd Fuller
jumper....see breaker
shooter...Sig Sauer P226 357
cutter......Dan Harrison

Old
  (#128)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

02-01-2016, 03:01 PM

Maybe someone could email him a virus or something like that

Old
  (#129)
PINKLADY
ICNBB
PINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond reputePINKLADY has a reputation beyond repute

02-01-2016, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Haha, thanks for the laugh. I think you are right, he painted the sides of chalk yellow, but I see some "red" peaking through on the chalk on the right in the top corner. I don't even think he peeled off the wrapper I'm guessing it's Masters since he can easily steal that from any pool room in America !!!

Love the "conditioner" and "cleaner", what is that, about 1 oz bottles for $100?? And in a little tube written on with a sharpie ??

I'm guessing LePro tips, right
ya know, the last time you & i went head-to-head on a private match, it was a pretty good turnout.... we could bill it as:

Hello Kitty v P_ssy Pool Genius

i'm a little sleepy - KVINBRWR
no one's ever called me 'Howard Honey'; i kinda like it.... - STR8
i don't have time to be impatient - SJM
i'm in this thread for the entertainment factor....you are adding to it - RANDALLT6
you talk a lot for someone who is almost always wrong - LWW

Old
  (#130)
TATE
AzB Gold Mensch
TATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond reputeTATE has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

02-01-2016, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
Stopped the shit out of that ball.
Post of the year nomination.

Visit my historic cues site:
www.palmercollector.com

Looks good to me
Old
  (#131)
djg576
AzB Gold Member
djg576 has a reputation beyond reputedjg576 has a reputation beyond reputedjg576 has a reputation beyond reputedjg576 has a reputation beyond reputedjg576 has a reputation beyond reputedjg576 has a reputation beyond reputedjg576 has a reputation beyond reputedjg576 has a reputation beyond reputedjg576 has a reputation beyond reputedjg576 has a reputation beyond reputedjg576 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks good to me - 02-01-2016, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyInCali View Post
Looks like he just painted a 10 cent chalk.
No doubt, with the hi quality hemerstats shown holding the chalk, this is a legitimate operatioshon. I feel confidant the individual selling this special chalk is without questioshon a menser member with an IQ easily in the low double digits. Buy with no woories my frends.

Old
  (#132)
Straightpool_99
I see dead balls
Straightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond repute

02-01-2016, 05:16 PM

What a tool that guy is! Stupid, edited video where he's slurring his words..painted chalk...overpriced Adam cues. LOL.

Old
  (#133)
9intheside
AzB Silver Member
9intheside has a reputation beyond repute9intheside has a reputation beyond repute9intheside has a reputation beyond repute9intheside has a reputation beyond repute9intheside has a reputation beyond repute9intheside has a reputation beyond repute9intheside has a reputation beyond repute9intheside has a reputation beyond repute9intheside has a reputation beyond repute9intheside has a reputation beyond repute9intheside has a reputation beyond repute

02-01-2016, 05:55 PM

Someone please ask him if the bike lock comes with that case and cues

A little time wasted!
Old
  (#134)
Heath Manning
Manning Cues

Heath Manning has a reputation beyond reputeHeath Manning has a reputation beyond reputeHeath Manning has a reputation beyond reputeHeath Manning has a reputation beyond reputeHeath Manning has a reputation beyond reputeHeath Manning has a reputation beyond reputeHeath Manning has a reputation beyond reputeHeath Manning has a reputation beyond reputeHeath Manning has a reputation beyond reputeHeath Manning has a reputation beyond reputeHeath Manning has a reputation beyond repute

A little time wasted! - 02-02-2016, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstermash View Post
This guy is a complete moron. Check out his website...

www.billiardgenius.com

I was shown the site by the 1st idiot you see on the screen after he replied (very rudely I might add) to a question regarding a cue he has listed on ebay. It seems I'm not the only one that has received a rude reply from this jackass. If you look at his listings he has cheap Chinese POS cues listed for WAY too much money and claiming they are "vintage" or some other non-truth to try and scam some unsuspecting buyer.

He has one of those production line Helmstetter Balabushkas and this is what he wrote that I questioned him on...

"Valued cue experts have predicted the SLE Balabushka limited "100" series to "skyrocket" in value to as much as $10,000.00 plus by 2020." WHAT? LOL!

I asked him to qualify the statement and report who the "valued cue experts" were.

How does ebay let sellers just outright lie to potential buyers like this guy does?

Here's a link to the auction and you can see his other listings as well. Be sure and check out his completed listings to see a "rare" billiard themed leather jacket for $5K. ROFLMAO!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-pool-cu...EAAOSwYaFWe1UF
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately I wasted about 2 minutes watching the video after you peeked my interest but I did have a good laugh!
The internet allows each person to post and speak without being authentic.

The price a cue sells for is only what the market will pay and if miss let by the seller on the value it's buyer beware.
His add is very misleading and this is why buyers should buy from a trusted source with a history of authentic products with proven customer service.

The AZ forum is a great place for making people aware of people like this and I'm happy you have shared this.
I personally take pride in everything I do and make sure it's genuine.

On a different note the New Balabushka SLE Cues should be available in March or April.
This year there will be 2 models and only 50 of each.
One will have a leather grip and one will be Irish linen.

The Pictures and the Specifications of each are under lock and key until Balabushka approves the release.
I personally have ordered numbers 2-7 of each model and have access to all numbers.
If you're looking for the newest SLE let me know and I can reserve your favourite number.

If you have any questions please call me toll free or email me as I'm not on AZ's forum daily.

Sincerly,

Heath Manning

Owner: Manning Cues
Email: heath@manningcues.com

3,000+ Cues, Cases, Accessories, Free Videos, Books and More

Exclusive Online Diamond Table Dealer in the USA and Canada

Old
  (#135)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

02-03-2016, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuesblues View Post
In other words, he is an alcoholic dickhead who learned how to use a computer
I'm pretty sure you could have stopped right before to word 'who'.
So how did this turn out for everybody? Some of the things he said were so stupid it was difficult to reply at all. I stopped when I got bored. He declined my offer of $26.02

Page 9 of 11 « First 789 1011

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: