Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Jin is now 9 years old and working harder than ever.... just some updates
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
measureman
AzB Silver Member
measureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond reputemeasureman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

05-02-2019, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuesblues View Post
You bully
Did you know the kid was only 9 years old?
Now you took the poor kid off of your Christmas list?
You're a monster
Really?
Now you are off the Christmas list.
No water for you!

Playing cue- The Mighty Lucasi Cocobolo
Back up cue - Troy Downey

I woke up.
Triangles tips and Masters chalk are good enough.

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help.
The above quote by Softshot

Old
  (#32)
TEAM SLO
AzB Silver Member
TEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-02-2019, 05:47 AM

LOL....

Thanks for the games with Jin... he thoroughly enjoyed it even on an off day. More mental game issues that we are working on.

Old
  (#33)
gxman
AzB Silver Member
gxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond reputegxman has a reputation beyond repute

05-02-2019, 06:06 AM

Does Jin play the Ghost on 4.5" pockets?

Old
  (#34)
TEAM SLO
AzB Silver Member
TEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond reputeTEAM SLO has a reputation beyond repute

05-02-2019, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxman View Post
Does Jin play the Ghost on 4.5" pockets?
He has done just the last 4.... we recently (last week)moved to the last 6. Our pockets are 4"
Attached Images

Old
  (#35)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-02-2019, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by measureman View Post
I was at Felt today and played Jin 9 ball.
I asked his father if i should take it easy on him and give him some shots.
His father said no play him normally.

We played about 8 games and he won 2 or 3.
One game he broke dry and i missed a bank on the 1 ball.
Now keep in mind he is 9 years old.
He ran out from the 1 all 9 balls.
He's 9 years old!!!
He shoots 7 foot shots and not only makes them but controls the cue ball.
He's 9 years old!!!
One thing i did notice is that he thinks 3 balls ahead,looks at the shot and then sees where he needs to be on the second shot to get to the 3rd.
Did I mention he's 9 years old!!!
Some day if i live long enough and he becomes a world champion I can say "I beat that kid when I was 72 years old"

Oh and after he played a couple of jam up safes on me i told his father that Jin was off my Christmas list.
For sure, he will be one of the top players in the US, I expect him to win Jr Nationals in every age bracket he competes in at least once.

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#36)
camaro69926
AzB Bronze Member
camaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond repute

05-02-2019, 01:13 PM

I cant wait to see you guys at VNEA. I really hope Sam and Jin can play doubles together. I have been following Jin on Facebook he is going to be a champ. Good Luck Jin.

Old
  (#37)
TEAM SLO
AzB Silver Member

05-02-2019, 02:10 PM

Unfortunately VNEA and BEF are both during the same week and so we will miss the VNEA nationals this year

Old
  (#38)
camaro69926
AzB Bronze Member
camaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond reputecamaro69926 has a reputation beyond repute

05-03-2019, 07:49 AM

Bummer. Good luck to Jin at BEF. Sam is going to Las Vegas for the ACS Nationals and we cant afford back to back trips to Vegas. So we will be going to VNEA since it is in our backyard. Cant wait to see Jin and Sam play again hopefully in the finals of a tournament

Old
  (#39)
TEAM SLO
AzB Silver Member

05-19-2019, 06:04 PM

Yesterday we won the adult junior scotch doubles event in wyoming

And here is Drill Sunday.... new drill recommended by a friend. Pretty tough drill on our table.

https://youtu.be/t50IfbOEyXM
Attached Images

Last edited by TEAM SLO; 05-19-2019 at 06:08 PM.

Old
  (#40)
JolietJames
Boot Party Coordinator
JolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond repute

05-19-2019, 08:45 PM

Oops, I opened this thread thinking it was about John Barton hiring another employee to build cases.

Congrats. Bright future for that young man.

Science flies men to the moon. Religion flies men into buildings.

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: