Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Giuliani refuses to comply with Subpoena!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Giuliani refuses to comply with Subpoena!
Old
  (#1)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Giuliani refuses to comply with Subpoena! - 10-15-2019, 03:51 PM

I'm sure he has to go down swinging but how long before Nancy breaks him down? lol

https://www.yahoo.com/news/giuliani-...202829867.html

Giuliani refuses to comply with impeachment subpoena as attorney steps down: ‘I don’t need a lawyer’
The Independent Chris Riotta,The Independent 1 hour 49 minutes ago
Reactions Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email
EPA

Rudy Giuliani has said he will not co-operate with an impeachment inquiry against Donald Trump and insisted he did not need a lawyer following the arrest of two business associates accused of campaign finance violations.

The president’s personal attorney posted a letter on Twitter to the House permanent select committee on intelligence in which his lawyer wrote: “Please accept this response as formal notice that Mr Giuliani will not participate because this appears to be an unconstitutional, baseless and illegitimate ‘impeachment inquiry.’”

The attorney to Mr Giuliani — who was subpoenaed by Congress over documents related to the impeachment inquiry — said the subpoena was “overbroad, unduly burdensome, and seeks documents beyond the scope of legitimate inquiry” in the letter dated 15 October.

In his tweet posted on Tuesday afternoon, Mr Giuliani also announced his own lawyer, Jon Sale, would no longer represent him.

Mr Giuliani described Mr Sale — who he reportedly hired just 14 days ago — as a “lifelong friend” who represented him “for the sole purpose of analysing the request and responding.”

“At this time, I do not need a lawyer,” he added.

Mr Giuliani’s letter comes on the day of the deadline for him to comply with the congressional subpoena sent by three House committees spearheading the impeachment inquiry into Mr Trump.

Democrats on Capitol Hill say Mr Giuliani was seeking foreign dirt on Mr Trump’s 2020 political rival Joe Biden in Ukraine. The president had a 25 July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in which he asked for a “favour” and then urged Mr Zelensky to launch an investigation into Mr Biden and his son, Hunter, who worked for a Ukrainian energy firm.

There has so far been no evidence of illegal wrongdoing by either of the Bidens. Mr Giuliani, meanwhile, is under increasing scrutiny among federal prosecutors over accusations of illegal lobbying in another country without registering as a foreign agent.

Experts previously told The Independent in July that Mr Giuliani must register as a foreign agent for his overseas work. Mr Giuliani has denied the allegations.

It remains unclear what could happen next, though Mr Giuliani will almost certainly require legal representation if the House committees seek to enforce their subpoena against him.

The former New York City mayor, who ran a failed presidential campaign in 2008, told ABC News “we will see what happens” if the House decides to enforce the subpoena.

Read more
Rudy Giuliani needs to register as foreign agent, experts say

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#2)
Mr. Wilson
Banned
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

10-15-2019, 04:46 PM

So what?

Go ahead. Charge him with something.

Dumbasses

Old
  (#3)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10
L I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-15-2019, 04:56 PM

Rudy Giuliani is a very strong player, he wont move and they wont rock him.

Old
  (#4)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

10-15-2019, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L I F D 1 View Post
This. Giuliani is a guy that took on and took down Mafia bosses in his days. Do you really think he's afraid of Skeletor Pelosi?

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Under Investigation since early 2019
Old
  (#5)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

Under Investigation since early 2019 - 10-16-2019, 01:10 AM

As it turns out Giuliani has been under investigation at least since around February and now he's ignoring subpoenas.
I understand he has to resist but if they have the goods on him and want to lean hard, he'll crack under the weight.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/federal-i...201049420.html

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#6)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

10-16-2019, 02:07 AM

Lets go back 2 years, they gonna get Trump with the Mueller report. Never happened. Now they got something on Trump round 2. Still the same, they got Nothing, but gullible people eating up the lib propaganda. I'm glad the libs are well feed. So well feed they have no reason to research anything for themselves.

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#7)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac
Jimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8950

10-16-2019, 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
I'm sure he has to go down swinging but how long before Nancy breaks him down? lol
How long can you hold your breath?

Old
  (#8)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-16-2019, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L I F D 1 View Post
Somebody we should all be proud of. Setting a strong precedent for the future of America.
If it's not right, ignore it. I know I do.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#9)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

10-16-2019, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Now this makes me seriously LOL.... Skeletor can't even stand up to and put AOC in her place! Giuliani will tear her to pieces and laugh while he's doing it. She's a senile has-been that you're putting way too much faith in.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:

pj
chgo

Old
  (#10)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

10-16-2019, 07:50 AM

A subpoena from a bunch of anti-American leftists playing dirty politics is meaningless.
If they want folks to play along with their stupid game, they need to have a floor vote on impeachment.
Till then, fug 'em.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#11)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge

10-16-2019, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
A subpoena from a bunch of anti-American leftists playing dirty politics is meaningless.
If they want folks to play along with their stupid game, they need to have a floor vote on impeachment.
Till then, fug 'em.
That one is already toast.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=501040

Quote:

pj
chgo

Old
  (#12)
Mr. Wilson
Banned
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

10-16-2019, 09:25 AM

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two-thirds of the Members present.
Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States; but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.
—Article I, Section 3, Clauses 6 and 7

In short, No vote = no investigation = no subpoena

And even *if* they got enough votes, at trial they require 2/3 to convict.

What this means....is You got Nuthin.

Old
  (#13)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com

10-16-2019, 09:26 AM

I have hopes of seeing Rudy Giuliani arrested. Now that would be so
awesome. If Nancy does that, it would invigorate the impeachment movement and the
popularity for it would soar!

There is a lot of entertainment value here!

336Robin

Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#14)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

10-16-2019, 09:30 AM

Quote:
I have hopes of seeing Rudy Giuliani arrested. Now that would be so
awesome. If Nancy does that, it would invigorate the impeachment movement and the
popularity for it would soar!

There is a lot of entertainment value here!
I prefer tangible entertainment value like the daily unchecked stupidity of the democrat party.

Your wet dreams are so lame they suffer premature ejaculation.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#15)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2428

10-16-2019, 09:04 PM

I am not going to continue deleting posts where people attack other users. I am just going to start handing out bans.

Let's see who lasts longer. You here on the site or Trump in office.

Name: Mike
Cue: Layani w/ Predator Shaft
Break Cue: X-Breaker
Hours of pool: Not enough
Cue Collection: Bludworth

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: