Flowers case ID

14.1'er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone explain how to tell an original J Flowers case from the tribute cases by JB?

I was under the impression that John's had the date stamped in the middle of the logo under the bottom pocket.

What about the interior? Was it's tubes or soft such JB does or both?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Mike~

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Can anyone explain how to tell an original J Flowers case from the tribute cases by JB?

I was under the impression that John's had the date stamped in the middle of the logo under the bottom pocket.

Mike~

-‘

Johns tribute cases was a bit different than the original cases that Jay flowers sold under his name. If you can post a picture of the makers mark it will be much easier to ID.
Around 2004 is when jay last sold cases...

Rob.M

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

Mike~

Cases made by Nora Van Horn and others for Jasper E. Flowers typically have a stamp that is a stylized NVH coupled with a carved signature logo that reads J.E.F. Q Case
|
JayFlowers~~element105.JPG

The brand created by me, J.Flowers, whether, made in our shop or by the Jiasen company, will have the logo in an oval at the bottom of the front which says J.Flowers Cue Case. Those made by us will have the year and production # stamped into the center like this 2010-001. Except for those we made for Sterling Gaming 2013 which simply have 2013 stamped into the center.

The J.Flowers tribute cases that I created have many differences in construction. At the beginning I offered either Secure Tubes(tm) or UltraPad(tm) interiors on request. The J.E.F. Q Cases were only made with tubes and mostly with a red cloth lining.

jf2010-119-elogo.jpg

jf2010-119-afront.jpg

Tubes
jflower-von-r-interiorwithcues.jpg

UltraPad
jf2010-126-o-interiorwithcues.jpg

Here is some information from the Palmer Collector's website
http://www.palmercollector.com/JayFlowers.html

If you need any other information let me know at the contact information on my website below.

John Barton