Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Trump & the Democrats Treating their Entire Base Like they Treat Blacks.

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Trump & the Democrats Treating their Entire Base Like they Treat Blacks.
Old
  (#1)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Arrow Trump & the Democrats Treating their Entire Base Like they Treat Blacks. - 10-19-2019, 04:10 PM

We are three years in.
The left has told their base at ever turn this is the time we will get him.
They have promised and promised and promised that Trump will be excised from the White house.
After each failure. More promises.
Vote for us and we will get it done for you.

The black community in the USA has been falling for this line since the republicans passed civil rights legislation.

Now the entire democrat base is falling for it.
Except for the blacks that are now finally waking up and walking away.

We have our very own trained apes on this forum that fall for it every day.
This is the day. This is the proof. Trump is unwinding. Collusion. Russians. Ukraine. Emoluments clause. Taxes. Nepotism. Security clearances. Business deals. And on and on and on.

Under Donald Trump black unemployment is at historical lows. Blacks are being gainfully employed. They are rising up out of poverty. Dropping off the welfare rolls and leaving food stamps behind.

Promises made. Promises kept.

Nobody alive on the left can claim that they have brought such prosperity to the black community.

For this. Trump must be lynched.

Good luck with that.

Keep the faith.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#2)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 06:02 AM

And meanwhile the left natters on about open borders, eliminating ICE, gun confiscation, raising taxes, no religion and more social welfare on many fronts.

Nothing that actually helps minorities.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#3)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
And meanwhile the left natters on about open borders, eliminating ICE, gun confiscation, raising taxes, no religion and more social welfare on many fronts.

Nothing that actually helps minorities.
Actually......nothing that helps anybody.......

Old
  (#4)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post
Actually......nothing that helps anybody.......
Their intention is to help themselves.

Make no mistake about it.

Old
  (#5)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

10-21-2019, 09:15 AM

Doing her part...

https://candaceowens.com

In August of 2017, I uploaded my first political video onto YouTube. Given a million chances, I would have never guessed that it would have led me to this point. Perhaps that’s one of life’s secrets - don’t dream, just keep going.

In a world of safe spaces, here is one where thoughts can flow freely. About politics, about culture, about good days and bad— follow me straight into the center of it all.

The journey is human.
Be Free.

TRUMP 2020

Bigotry by Pangit 2019 that should never be forgotten.
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=499879

------------------------------
Jason

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: