Reload this Page The Churchill Project at Hillsdale College
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
The Churchill Project at Hillsdale College
Old
  (#1)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

The Churchill Project at Hillsdale College - 10-21-2019, 09:46 AM

The Churchill Project at Hillsdale College

https://youtu.be/B5Os-adpuD4

5:19

Hillsdale College
99.9K subscribers

Hillsdale College has launched the Churchill Project to propagate a right
understanding of Winston Churchill’s record. Through the Churchill Project, the
College has completed the remaining volumes of the Churchill Documents, a series
in the official biography of Winston Churchill. It will archive the papers of Martin
Gilbert, Churchill’s official biographer from 1968 to 2012. And it will promote Churchill
scholarship through national conferences, scholarships, online courses, and an
endowed faculty chair. Through these endeavors, Hillsdale College is establishing
itself at the forefront of Churchill research, scholarship, and analysis.

To learn more and to support Hillsdale College in these efforts, visit:

https://winstonchurchill.hillsdale.edu/

Old
  (#2)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 09:48 AM

Hillsdale College is a wonderful place.

I have been there many times.

Everything they touch turns to gold.

A very good friend gave Hillsdale his estate
of about a million when he passed.

Old
  (#3)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
Hillsdale College is a wonderful place.

I have been there many times.

Everything they touch turns to gold.

A very good friend gave Hillsdale his estate
of about a million when he passed.

In today's academic scene Hillsdale is an outlier.

Old
  (#4)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

10-21-2019, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
In today's academic scene Hillsdale is an outlier.
When I was in 6th grade, my science teacher asked the class if the sun was closer to the earth in the summer or winter. I was the only one to raise my hand and for winter. Alone and unsure, I was the only one to be correct.

Popular doesn't always translate into truth or quality. Hillsdale is on the correct side of history. Without the leadership of Churchill, we may very well be living in a different world. He knew the allies needed the support of the United States and the American people chose to stay neutral in a war that wasn't theirs. Probably lucky for the fate of the world, Japan forced us into the war and German then declared war on us. A big mistake for both. If we didn't enter the war when we did, we would have needed to enter it later and without much support. We may not have won. Scary to think about that, but very possible. Contrary to what most people think, and the most popular opinion, I believe Hitler escaped to Argentina after WWII and was trying to build the 4th Reich. Plenty of evidence to support my theory.

After Obama had the bust removed, PDT did this:

"President Donald Trump restored the bust of Winston Churchill to the Oval Office immediately after assuming the presidency on Friday, the most notable move in an aesthetic redecoration of the space." - CNN

TRUMP 2020

Bigotry by Pangit 2019 that should never be forgotten.
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=499879

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#5)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
When I was in 6th grade, my science teacher asked the class if the sun was closer to the earth in the summer or winter. I was the only one to raise my hand and for winter. Alone and unsure, I was the only one to be correct.

Popular doesn't always translate into truth or quality. Hillsdale is on the correct side of history. Without the leadership of Churchill, we may very well be living in a different world. He knew the allies needed the support of the United States and the American people chose to stay neutral in a war that wasn't theirs. Probably lucky for the fate of the world, Japan forced us into the war and German then declared war on us. A big mistake for both. If we didn't enter the war when we did, we would have needed to enter it later and without much support. We may not have won. Scary to think about that, but very possible. Contrary to what most people think, and the most popular opinion, I believe Hitler escaped to Argentina after WWII and was trying to build the 4th Reich. Plenty of evidence to support my theory.

"President Donald Trump restored the bust of Winston Churchill to the Oval Office immediately after assuming the presidency on Friday, the most notable move in an aesthetic redecoration of the space." - CNN
Was that before or after he removed the MLK bust...hmmm...was that the first of the endless leftist race-baiting fake news of Trump's presidency?

Old
  (#6)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 10:34 AM

100s of years from now, Hillsdale will be seen as the lighthouse in these dark ages we're in. Unfortunately too many can't see that light and crash into the rocks today.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#7)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 02:17 PM

Quote:

The idea that Hitler escaped is nonsense. Saw a movie about it on Netflix or Amazon Prime can't remember which and I had to turn it off.

Hitler was supposed to have immigrated to Argentina and he and Eva had a child in the movie.

Old
  (#8)
jason
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 02:50 PM

Quote:
The idea that Hitler escaped is nonsense. Saw a movie about it on Netflix or Amazon Prime can't remember which and I had to turn it off.

Hitler was supposed to have immigrated to Argentina and he and Eva had a child in the movie.
These guys investigated it after the declassified documentation from the CIA, MI6, and Argentinian, Russian and German authorities in a show for the History Channel a couple of years ago lead by Bob Baer.

Bob Baer — Former CIA Operative
Dr. John Cencich — Former International War Crimes Investigator, Professor, and Criminologist
Nada Bakos — Former Terrorist Targeting Officer
Tim Kennedy — U.S. Army Special Forces Operator and Former MMA Fighter
James Holland — WWII Historian
Mike Simpson — Medical Doctor, Airborne Ranger, and Special Forces Operator
Gerrard Williams — Investigative Journalist and Historian
Lenny DePaul — Former Commander U.S. Marshals
Steve Rambam — Private Investigator and Nazi Hunter

It is a fact that the US govt spent millions looking for him post WWII. So, our govt wasn't convinced he was dead. It is also fact that many high ranking SS officers were hiding out in South America some were caught and some weren't.

https://www.history.com/shows/hunting-hitler

TRUMP 2020

Jason

Old
  (#9)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

10-21-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
These guys investigated it after the declassified documentation from the CIA, MI6, and Argentinian, Russian and German authorities in a show for the History Channel a couple of years ago lead by Bob Baer.

Bob Baer — Former CIA Operative
Dr. John Cencich — Former International War Crimes Investigator, Professor, and Criminologist
Nada Bakos — Former Terrorist Targeting Officer
Tim Kennedy — U.S. Army Special Forces Operator and Former MMA Fighter
James Holland — WWII Historian
Mike Simpson — Medical Doctor, Airborne Ranger, and Special Forces Operator
Gerrard Williams — Investigative Journalist and Historian
Lenny DePaul — Former Commander U.S. Marshals
Steve Rambam — Private Investigator and Nazi Hunter

It is a fact that the US govt spent millions looking for him post WWII. So, our govt wasn't convinced he was dead. It is also fact that many high ranking SS officers were hiding out in South America some were caught and some weren't.

https://www.history.com/shows/hunting-hitler
Surely there were SS in S. America but the whole idea of Hitler escaping is a ratings grabber but not steeped in reality.

Many SS escaped with the help of Catholic priests and others.

Old
  (#10)
jason

10-21-2019, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Surely there were SS in S. America but the whole idea of Hitler escaping is a ratings grabber but not steeped in reality.

Many SS escaped with the help of Catholic priests and others.

You are correct many SS escaped including Martin Bormann who planned the whole thing including the fake deaths of himself and Hitler.

I challenge you to watch the series and see if you opinion doesn’t change a little with the amount of evidence they uncovered. Although it wasn’t conclusively proven, there was a lot of nazi activity there. When you add up everything, it is hard to say he didn’t. This isn’t a Hollywood movie. This is hard evidence. Infrastructures, artifacts, witnesses, torture camps and victims.

I think they know of 803 (?) torture camps in South America. Colonia Dignidad was one of them. This scum was one of them, Paul Schäfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRUMP 2020

Jason

Last edited by jason; 10-21-2019 at 04:04 PM.

Old
  (#11)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

10-21-2019, 04:13 PM

Quote:
You are correct many SS escaped including Martin Bormann who planned the whole thing including the fake deaths of himself and Hitler.

I challenge you to watch the series and see if you opinion doesn’t change a little with the amount of evidence they uncovered. Although it wasn’t conclusively proven, there was a lot of nazi activity there. When you add up everything, it is hard to say he didn’t. This isn’t a Hollywood movie. This is hard evidence. Infrastructures, artifacts, witnesses, torcher camps and victims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just don't buy it. History Channel does the Ancient Aliens series too but that don't mean its fact.

Hitler was trashed by the end of the war. He had major heart disease and Parkinson tremors. The stress of losing the war was falling on him like an anvil. Germany was totally destroyed.

Hitler was a gambler that won bets in the beginning but by the end his armies had been in retrograde for years and his country was being eviscerated.

He thought there might be some miracle turn around like the kind that Frederick the Great enjoyed but it was not to be.

The Germans never had the man power to hold Western Europe and defeat the Soviet Union. Russia was an endless land mass that had reserves of men and petroleum that the Germans didn't.

The Germans did not have a strategic Air Force and that meant that the Russian manufacturing was moved to the east of the Urals and couldn't be touched by the Germans.

By December of 1941 the Germans were in big trouble in Russia.

Old
  (#12)
jason

10-21-2019, 04:46 PM

Quote:
I just don't buy it. History Channel does the Ancient Aliens series too but that don't mean its fact.

Hitler was trashed by the end of the war. He had major heart disease and Parkinson tremors. The stress of losing the war was falling on him like an anvil. Germany was totally destroyed.

Hitler was a gambler that won bets in the beginning but by the end his armies had been in retrograde for years and his country was being eviscerated.

He thought there might be some miracle turn around like the kind that Frederick the Great enjoyed but it was not to be.

The Germans never had the man power to hold Western Europe and defeat the Soviet Union. Russia was an endless land mass that had reserves of men and petroleum that the Germans didn't.

The Germans did not have a strategic Air Force and that meant that the Russian manufacturing was moved to the east of the Urals and couldn't be touched by the Germans.

By December of 1941 the Germans were in big trouble in Russia.
I'm not selling it BTW, you are free to have your opinion and draw your own conclusions. I agree with you that Ancient Aliens is not History. I'm just stating that I believe he probably did escape. I'm not a physiologist, but I don't believe he would have committed suicide. They obviously had an escape plan or multiple escape plans that they executed successfully at the end of the war. All I ask you to do if you choose, is to watch the series and then give me your opinion. It can be the same as you feel now, but you might think differently too.

TRUMP 2020

Jason

Old
  (#13)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2019, 05:47 PM

From Hillsdale to Hitler.

Quite a segue.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#14)
jason

10-21-2019, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
From Hillsdale to Hitler.

Quite a segue.
Yes definitely got sidetracked

TRUMP 2020

Jason

Old
  (#15)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

10-22-2019, 04:03 AM

Hillsdale is an outstanding place.

All of this without using a single federal tax dollar.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: