Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Carom Billiards
Reload this Page Thank you for your contributions to Carom Billiards

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Thank you for your contributions to Carom Billiards
Old
  (#1)
SlickRick_PCS
Pool, Snooker, Carom
SlickRick_PCS has a reputation beyond reputeSlickRick_PCS has a reputation beyond reputeSlickRick_PCS has a reputation beyond reputeSlickRick_PCS has a reputation beyond reputeSlickRick_PCS has a reputation beyond reputeSlickRick_PCS has a reputation beyond reputeSlickRick_PCS has a reputation beyond reputeSlickRick_PCS has a reputation beyond reputeSlickRick_PCS has a reputation beyond reputeSlickRick_PCS has a reputation beyond reputeSlickRick_PCS has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Thank you for your contributions to Carom Billiards - 10-22-2019, 11:21 PM

I have not post much or even visited here since July 26th (close to three months, roughly).
I know this part of the forum does not get enough credit (as well as the other sub-sections of this forum), so I want to thank the many of you for your contributions to this jewel of a billiard discipline.

Richard R. (Texas Carom Club), you remind me of Scaramouche but for carom billiards - tirelessly, always posting links and info out of your own time. When I met you last year, I can tell that you have that passion for the small carom games - only for which I hope many people can see, as well. Dude, thank you so damn much! Like I told you before: If I were to live close to you, I would be that guy who would come to your house and play the small games for as many times as possible.

"Mean" Dean_H., I have known you since you gave me that advice about how the counters reset for Balkline, many years ago. Keep being you!

albatross, I see from the outside on your contributions! Praise you!

Mr. Professor Q. (Paul Frankel) - Believe it or not, I still have a few of your articles stored in my box (at my hometown) of a decade ago. I hold that as treasure because I have never seen a paper article that involved Pocket and Carom Billiards. Your contributions have not gone unnoticed. Thank you!

billiardshot (Bill) - I remember when you used to be the guy who would always get heckled by Dieckman and whatnot. I remember when you used to be the voice of this section of the forum. But most importantly, I remembered that you gave me that CD alongside the book of carom billiards. I still have it to this day and even have time to watch it!

Bob Jewett - Forgive my biasness a little bit (to all else), but you are the glue of billiards.... period! Your enthusiasm for Pocket Billiards, Carom Billiards, and Snooker is unparalleled to the point of unrealism. I can't even continue on without saying anything else more solid that I could. Of course, at my youth age, I only heard about you when I played Virtual Pool 2 and hearing about this Jewett assist. As I researched deeper and looked into your contributions (the "Manhattan Project" about the follow through of the coup fouette), I knew you were one of those that was "a HUGE deal" as well as takes this sport into a scientific level (alongside Dr. Dave Alciatore). For this, thank you!

Since the change from "Deno Andrews and Carom Billiards", I have never been proud of being a solid part of this history. So for any of you guys who contribute to Carom Billiards, you are men among men. Really, I wish Wei Chao can just bring back his diagram software. For now, all I am waiting for eze123 so that I can call him out for some carom billiards. lol

Thank you for reading me out, guys!

---"Slick" Rick S.

Old
  (#2)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
10-25-2019, 02:10 PM

A great game, count me in as a fellow devotee!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: