MD 14.1 Update?

9balllvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
will be adding a writeup in a bit with the scores from the day and the final 16 to play - anyone in particular you are wondering about? I can pass along a few scores....

9balllvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
when I left Mike Deschaine and Bobby Chamberlain had flight I; flight IV was Dave Daya and Ryan McCreesh; flight V only noted Mark Ford thus far; flight VII Steve Lipsky and Jeanette Lee; and flight VIII Danny Harriman and Israeli player Zion Zvi. that should get you started.

selftaut

straight pool nut
Silver Member
when I left Mike Deschaine and Bobby Chamberlain had flight I; flight IV was Dave Daya and Ryan McCreesh; flight V only noted Mark Ford thus far; flight VII Steve Lipsky and Jeanette Lee; and flight VIII Danny Harriman and Israeli player Zion Zvi. that should get you started.

Thank you Sherry!

GO STEVE!!

9balllvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any news an Dave Daya?

D.Daya v. Rob Pole, Daya 100-33
D.Daya v. Linda Shea, Daya 100-30
D.Daya v. Dave Hunt, Daya 100-11

He was playing Ryan McCreesh when I left (for the 6 pm round), but he and Ryan are the two moving forward to Sunday in their flight.

poolhound

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
D.Daya v. Rob Pole, Daya 100-33
D.Daya v. Linda Shea, Daya 100-30
D.Daya v. Dave Hunt, Daya 100-11

He was playing Ryan McCreesh when I left (for the 6 pm round), but he and Ryan are the two moving forward to Sunday in their flight.

Thanks alot ,Daves one of the last people on earth who doesnt have a cell phone. lol

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
will be adding a writeup in a bit with the scores from the day and the final 16 to play - anyone in particular you are wondering about? I can pass along a few scores....
well how about some news
plz:grin:

9balllvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well how about some news
plz:grin:

I have been waiting for the final results from the day and they are just now coming in, once I have the livestream link for tomorrow, it will be posted on the main page with all of the results. If you have someone you are looking to know details about, drop a quick line and I will see what I can offer up - too many details to drop in here. Here are the final sixteen and the flights they will be in tomorrow (play starts at 9am):

I - Maidhof, Ford, Daya, Haag
II - Harriman, Lipsky, Deschaine, Duty
III - Davis, McCreesh, Lee, Shuff
IV - Hodan, Chamberlain, Hunter, Zvi

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been waiting for the final results from the day and they are just now coming in, once I have the livestream link for tomorrow, it will be posted on the main page with all of the results. If you have someone you are looking to know details about, drop a quick line and I will see what I can offer up - too many details to drop in here. Here are the final sixteen and the flights they will be in tomorrow (play starts at 9am):

I - Maidhof, Ford, Daya, Haag
II - Harriman, Lipsky, Deschaine, Duty
III - Davis, McCreesh, Lee, Shuff
IV - Hodan, Chamberlain, Hunter, Zvi
Info on Bob Maidhof
also high runs today and highlights
thx

9balllvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Info on Bob Maidhof
also high runs today and highlights
thx

high run went to Zion Zvi with an eighty-three ball count

B.Maidhof v. A.Duty, Maidhof 100-21
B.Maidhof v. D.Polo, Maidhof 100-3
B.Maidhof v. P.Burrows, Maidhof 100-20
B.Maidhof v. G.Mathews, Maidof 100-5
*unless he hit a higher run after 6 pm, his high run was 70 balls against Alan Duty; 53 high run during Polo match; etc.

Bobby Hunter hit 68 balls against Big Daddys owner Rick Molineiro - as I mentioned, left around 7 pm so not sure of the high balls after then. many thanks to Dave Nangle for the updates after that time and for his hard work assisting with the tournament charts.

as soon as I have the livestream link, all scores will be posted on the main page so you can see any other players of interest. tomorrow should be exciting.