Why is there still talk

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
I notice a ton of posts about union, sue, break legs, cash the checks, don't cash the checks.

Why are there still posts about this? Do you think that your posts are going to do anything? 99% of the people posting (myself included) have nothing to do with getting checks.

If you are going to sue, then sue, quit *****ing about it.

I'm just as sad as the next person about people not getting paid, but nothing is going to be done until the players choose to do something, and for the most part the players don't post here.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
I do not understand it either, if they have all the players in an union, why do not send them emails?

Why bother posting it here so everyone can start discuss it, and then they need to defend or explain... maybe that's what they want? :)

But, if they didn't do, then I wouldn't need all this popcorn!

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Another thing, I feel that it has been a lot of hate (in lack of a not so strong word) between a lot of forums members in here, and there is no longer a good debate. There is always someone who is going to tell someone that they are stupid, idiots, a$$holes, fûcking &%¤#, and so on...

I liked this forum better before Reno, that's for sure!!! The only reason for visiting this forum now is to look after Smorgass Bored latest posts ;)

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
I have my best suit on as type because, "If you want to look impotent, you should dress impotent." imo
Doug

Do I need to say more, or did I explain it ok in the last post? :rolleyes: :D

Str8PoolMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roy Steffensen said:
Another thing, I feel that it has been a lot of hate (in lack of a not so strong word) between a lot of forums members in here, and there is no longer a good debate. There is always someone who is going to tell someone that they are stupid, idiots, a$$holes, fûcking &%¤#, and so on...

I liked this forum better before Reno, that's for sure!!! The only reason for visiting this forum now is to look after Smorgass Bored latest posts ;)

I liked the IPT better before Reno, too.

av84fun

Banned
Roy...<<Do I need to say more, or did I explain it ok in the last post?>>

PERFECTLY! (-: Smorgass is a HOOT! (and in an abundance of caution..."hoot" is a southern colloquialism that is a compliment...not an aspersion!!)

(-:

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
u12armresl said:
I notice a ton of posts about union, sue, break legs, cash the checks, don't cash the checks.

Why are there still posts about this? Do you think that your posts are going to do anything? 99% of the people posting (myself included) have nothing to do with getting checks.

The best answer to your question is "because fans talk about their sport". Do you really expect that fans will stop discussing their sport and the activities and personalities that surround the sport ?

I'd be shocked, amazed, and extremely disappointed if fans stopped arguing about their sport. Thankfully it will never happen.

Dave, who thinks that a puffer should know what a 'hoot' is

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Roy Steffensen said:

I agree with you Roy. I just wasn't going admitt it until you did. Maybe we both need therapy.

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
av84fun said:
Roy...<<Do I need to say more, or did I explain it ok in the last post?>>

PERFECTLY! (-: Smorgass is a HOOT! (and in an abundance of caution..."hoot" is a southern colloquialism that is a compliment...not an aspersion!!)

(-:

You hear that Smorg, Jim suggested 2 aspersions {must be a Yankee} and call him in the morning.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
ironman said:
You hear that Smorg, Jim suggested 2 aspersions {must be a Yankee} and call him in the morning.

LOL... I thought that he called me an ass person.
Doug
( not that there's anything wrong with THAT )

(btw, today is our 20th wedding anniversary, so I won't be able to play around here all day. I'm going to buy my sweathog (I mean, sweetheart) $200 worth of tonight's Lotto tickets (it's $30,000,000) and if we win, we will NOT buy the IPT)

Last edited:

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
LOL... I thought that he called me an ass person.
Doug
( not that there's anything wrong with THAT )

(btw, today is our 20th wedding anniversary, so I won't be able to play around here all day. I'm going to buy my sweathog (I mean, sweetheart) $200 worth of tonight's Lotto tickets (it's $30,000,000) and if we win, we will NOT buy the IPT)

Happy anniversary to you and the wife. Have some fun.

20 years eh? Think she's gonna keepya?

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I 'THINK' So

ironman said:
Happy anniversary to you and the wife. Have some fun.

20 years eh? Think she's gonna keepya?

Yep, she's already beat all the other wives (combined)......
Doug
( plus, she wouldn't eat the poison cookies )