What is your pool nickname and why?

brizglace

Registered
What is your pool nickname and why?

Many people call me "Speedy Gonzales" or "Speedy" because I play very fast.
Arriba! Arriba! Ándale! Ándale! Are you ready for another game? :eek:

whiteoak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nicknames

"fish" and "mark" seem to come up a lot by people discussing playing me.Go figure?M.S.

PoolSleuth

Banned
CRAZYMAN because I do Crazy Stuff, and am a Practical Joker... Like putting BIG Boxes of Condoms in Old Folks shopping Carts at Wal-Mart....

DelaWho???

Banger McCue
Silver Member
I'd like to be known as the moyle......but marathon man fits the bill

McCue Banger McCue

hobokenapa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Darth" (as in Vader) seems to have stuck for me. It can be traced back to the first Mosconi Cup in Hoboken when the American Captain did a Star Wars style movie trailer depicting Darth Edmonds (my surname) and his evil empire. Then when it was my match, the Euro team all sang along the Vader tune 'da da da-da da da-da da da-da' ...

Onemoreyouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
when i get older they'll call me brownie....

my last name is brown.... small town... everybody calls whoever the oldest living brown is brownie.....

right now thats my grandpa

Cheez Dawg

Flawed Perfectionist
Silver Member
I have been labeled "Boomer" by a couple of couple of guys I play tournaments with.
They say it's because of my break.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
the story why i'm called "skins" is a short one so here it goes. when i was a boy i used to play football with my freinds and one day, as we were playing, the ball actually started comming apart at the seams and i decided to totally "skin" the football. that earned me the name as skin. i'm called "skinS" now because, not only did the people that hung out in the hall i played at know this but also embelished on it when they saw i would play $100 a rack 9 ball. it was ironic that golf had a "skins" game that was about big money and i think this is where it came from. i stopped playing for money soon after that and the name just stuck.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
If I've ever had one it's either been Smitty or the newer "four letter". I tend to sometimes work in expletives at the pool table the way others work in clay or oils.

Mystick Cue Fan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony Little or Little Weasel.......One of my best friends and Cue maker Frank Bruce calls me littlist weasel of them all. They call me Tony little because when I go to Tournaments there is already like 3 tony's and one of them has my last initial. So I can't even be Tony C. Because he's a well know pool player. So they call me Tony little. How's that one.

Tony "Little"