I've heard there are two unknowns heading to the swannee..

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I've heard a rumor that there will be two unknowns at the swannee this year that everybody should be watching out for.

Yeah a couple of guys that have just mostly played in their basements and garages that are looking to take the world of billiards by storm starting this year...

Can't divulge my source but with less than a week left before the swannee, I can't imagine we'll have to wait long...

Jaden

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
One of then has got to be New York....
...I hear Jaden is his new partner.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jaden......... I decided to not play the Swanee. So only one unknown monster will be there.

Sorry. maybe I can make it next year...:D

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
SouthPark-NotThisShitAgain.jpg

Nick

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
Actually one was shot and killed by a disgruntled hedge fund manager and the other walked off into the sunset, never to be heard from again... until now.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Actually one was shot and killed by a disgruntled hedge fund manager and the other walked off into the sunset, never to be heard from again... until now.

Yeah, the one who was shot was Arizona.....
...a lotta people know him now...
...he's the ghost who never misses.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think one of them is from the midwest???? I'm not sure about the other one...

Jaden

You talkin bout Chicago and D-troit? They play ice cold this time of year, but they really start heating up in the spring.
Chuck

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is true. Beware of a Russian disguised as a rap singer and a Brit who speaks with a fake Texas accent.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Ok my source...

My source has given me some more info...

The other one is from the west coast and has decided to come out because of all of the west coast tours. The success of the MWST and now with the announcement of Scott Frost's tour, there will be plenty of events for him to play.

What better place to start than the Swannee???

Jaden

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
That's great news........ Mike and Sully are two my favorite monsters
Monsters inc. coming to the Swanee :cool: