Pechauer Cue

CESSNA10

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Recently shot with a friends Pechauer P13H. I liked the cue and thinking about
ordering a Pechaeur. Anyone input from those who own them would be helpful.

Thanks

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a 2010 Pro Series PO2-H, which has collars, not their steel joint. It's a great playing cue, excellent wood and finish.
Customer service is over-the-top. I had bought that cue new and ordered a 12.25 shaft. After 7 years it developed a "taper roll". I called and 'Jon' said send it in and they'll look at it. After a couple weeks he called me and said they would give me a new shaft, do I still want 12.25. I said I would like 12.75. A week later I had a new shaft, still play with it some, not always because I have 3 other cues that would be jealous!

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Welcome to the forum Cessna. There have been several threads on Pechauer Cues in the past and you can find them with the search feature. I have several and love them all. My newest one is a P16-H, pic attached. I carry three in my case and rotate around based upon my mood. IMHO, you can't go wrong buying a Pechauer. Quality cues!

pechauer_p16_h_double.jpg

megatron69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had four Peaches over the years, and they all were great cues. Good shooters, great workmanship/quality. If possible, get the quick-release joint; it'll spoil you quick.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
AZ’’s own Jin Powell is listed as one of their players...

1328688A-2599-4898-ADCB-68F16DC9B04B.jpeg

Mind you, if you’re not a Packer fan...these cues are made in Green Bay

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Welcome to the forum Cessna. There have been several threads on Pechauer Cues in the past and you can find them with the search feature. I have several and love them all. My newest one is a P16-H, pic attached. I carry three in my case and rotate around based upon my mood. IMHO, you can't go wrong buying a Pechauer. Quality cues!

View attachment 519130

I really, really like the design and overall look of that cue!

Maniac

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Our Pechauer collection is growing out of control. Even before Jin started playing, I wanted one. Biggest regret was one on here for sale that isn't made any longer and not picking it up.

Yes, they are definitely a players cue, and can get pretty fancy at the same time. Can't wait for the CF shaft which I used at SBE. Great company that gives back to many in the pool community, great customer service....

Attachments

• 56601062_821892664832415_191164682197794816_o.jpg
    56601062_821892664832415_191164682197794816_o.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 351

j13smiley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Huge fan
<-----

Great quality. You pay for the decoration - so the plain cues are cheaper but shoot the same. I like heavier cues - the weight bolt sets further in the butt which allows heavier weight while staying balanced.

bigpin22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Recently shot with a friends Pechauer P13H. I liked the cue and thinking about
ordering a Pechaeur. Anyone input from those who own them would be helpful.

Thanks

Can't beat a Pechauer...one of the best "production" cues made!

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Personally I don't play with one, but I am behind their company and products, mostly due to the fact that they send out cues left and right to kids and help out with charity events / fundraisers. I don't know of any other company that is so quick to help out kids with equipment.