Kudos to Forumghost516

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Hey,

i am very pleased the way that Charlie's game is progressing, i read this morning in another post that he wants to break the 50 mark during a match. And today i though i was going to be the victim.

he started up the game with a solid 28 right out of the gate, and kind of lost sight of it a little during the rest of the morning. until the end of the 3rd game when he hit me with a 38 & out to take the tie-breaker game !

like i said in the begining i am glad to see that Charlie's game is really coming a long way, his focus and determination needs to be worked on a bit. but not today he was locked and loaded, ready to put up some really good numbers and innings !

Charles i look forward to seeing some more of your progress !

Steve

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you Steve I really appreciate it, and thank you to everyone else who has contributed to my game which is all of you in this forum.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
You shoulda let him keep shooting if he already ran 38 to get out, and his goal is 50 :)

I guess that doesn't entirely count as in a match but it'd be cool.

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no i missed at the 38 im not sure how many i needed to get out but i had won already and steve did let me keep shooting.