National 14.1 com tournament Chicago Sept 15

calibration

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have just heard that the 14and1.com national tournament will be held at Red Shoes in Chicago this September 15th. Looking forwards to seeing some great competition at a great place.

9BallJim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have just heard that the 14and1.com national tournament will be held at Red Shoes in Chicago this September 15th. Looking forwards to seeing some great competition at a great place.

My understanding is that the event will be streamed too.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Que es?

Lou Figueroa

America’s Straight Pool League™ 14and1.com 2012 National
Tournament Set For September 15th

Chicago, the storied room of Red Shoes is the location of the next National Tournament.

This year we will be playing on Brunswick Gold Crown tables covered with Simonis 860 HR Cloth and using Centennial Balls.

Red Shoes located in a southern suburb of Chicago (Alsip)....easy to get to....just 1 mile from I-294.

This year’s Tournament will pay the top 25% of the field. Entry fee is still $125.00 payable by check no later than September 1, 2012 or cash the day of the Tournament.

The top two finishers in any 2011 or 2012 sanctioned 14and1.com league are eligible to participate.

League Operators: Be sure to send me your qualifying players’ names and handicaps before September 1st.

By request players who have qualified for the National Tournament are being notified by mail. If you have qualified and have not received your invitation, please send me an e-mail. 14and1.com@comcast.net

http://14and1.com

Red Shoes fielded a team. Results not in yet, but I think Ron Shepard has the top spot locked in and Ed Latimer is the favorite for the second spot with a few games to go.

Last edited: