Smooth 140-ball run from Peter Fisher

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Folks:

This was recently posted by a YouTube contributor, but I seem to recall having seen this somewhere else, somehow (I can't put my finger on why I feel this way):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vyXCqMmSHMg

This is a fairly rapid-fire 140-ball run from a Long Island straight pool legend, Peter Fisher. The classic L.I. accent can be heard in the background, along with the T.Rex classic "Bang a Gong" sound track. ;)

He appears to be playing with what looks like a white carom rubber sleeve (wrap) on his cue.

Peter's got a very smooth style; very few (if any!) practice strokes -- just goes right to cue delivery after pausing in his Set position. I wish I'd the opportunity to've watched him play in person!

-Sean

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Several tea I had the pleasure of watching Pete play in person, he was defiantly a natural.

Too bad he went the route of Poker, I think he currently lives in Florida if I recall correctly from a post discussed here in the 14.1 forum some time back. It may be the one about the list of 200 ball runners. Or maybe it was the 300 ball runner post.

My memory is fading fast at my old age lol

Steve

RedEyeJedi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally, a new 14.1 video! Thanks.

What you might be remembering is another video of Peter, he's wearing a white dress shirt iirc, shooting at the same pace, about the same video quality. Course this is just my guess, it's the only other video I've seen of him.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
relevant videos show him running 100 and 119. I can't recall which of them was discussed here before, the first time I learnt about Peter.
Thanks for a new upload to that contributor and to Steve for the link.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
relevant videos show him running 100 and 119. I can't recall which of them was discussed here before, the first time I learnt about Peter.
Thanks for a new upload to that contributor and to Steve for the link.

What link was that, Vahmurka? I'm coming back to this thread only now, and it's quite possible I missed some replies.

-Sean