Looking for a video I saw on here some years ago

Avathar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

a bunch of years ago, there was a video (or maybe more than one) on here, where a player was stuck with his 28 balls high run for quite a while and a coach on here analyzed one of his runs on the video, explaining thoroughly where he made mistakes and what he should have done differently very nicely.

Does anybody remember this video and maybe knows where to find the link?

Thanks for helping me out!

Best regards,

Björn aka Avathar

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know this video but that sound like David "blackjack" Sapolis video. Try youtube search.

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

a bunch of years ago, there was a video (or maybe more than one) on here, where a player was stuck with his 28 balls high run for quite a while and a coach on here analyzed one of his runs on the video, explaining thoroughly where he made mistakes and what he should have done differently very nicely.

Best regards,

Björn aka Avathar

If you can't find what you're looking for in those links - here is the entire playlist - over 110 videos -

14.1 videos and Instruction

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

Best regards,

Björn aka Avathar

This could have been mine. Back in 2009, David did this analysis of a 24 ball run of mine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bhSzSNhWxo&list=PLar28QL-iSFF908zKEalfwro3f57mBOJS&index=77

I can tell by the date that within a month, I had my high run of 57. That is still my high run today.

Avathar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the links, those are exactly the videos that I was looking for!

Dennis' however went bulls eye recognizing that his one was the one I related to :)

Those things changed my genreal understanding of the game significantly back in the day and though my high run has just been raised to "only" 38 last month, I got my general straight pool results pushed by far ...

As my racks usually do not end with a bad position or difficult shot, but with shooting a really straight shot from about a diamond to the corner half a diamond to it's side after runing something between 7-20 balls, focus and shot mechanics are currently my main concern (like keeping a preshot routine and not to get too fast, once I get into a flow), however a few of my team mates are shooting brilliantly when it comes to making balls, but they tend to not understand the patterns of the game ...

So guys, as you received the link ... Please, watch and learn and kick my arse afterwards to make me proud ;)