usba 2019

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
The USBA is currently under the leadership of a three-member executive board: consisting of Doug Deitel of Texas, Jay Karahan of Texas and Andy Janquitto of Maryland. Their contact information can be found at on the Leadership Page. The executive board will guide the USBA as it plans and conducts the Three-Cushion National Championship Tournament this June in Houston, Texas.

https://www.usba.net/

good thing i got bored and had a looksy
i can guess the room theyll use lol

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
The 2019 USBA 3-Cushion National Championship will be held Thursday June 6th through Sunday June 9th at US Bida in Houston, Texas. US BIda is one of the premier rooms in the country with eight Verhoeven tables. Click to see more about US Bida.

Qualifier events will begin in rooms around the country starting next month. We will post all scheduled tournaments in our Tournament Info calendar section.

More details on the event will be posted here as soon as we have them, so please check back.

so i really hope to still pov streaming this event

going from a week long to 3 day could have better player turn out

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... going from a week long to 3 day could have better player turn out
Actually, it's four days, but yes, I think shorter is probably better. With 8 tables you can get in a lot of matches.

It's too bad that Mazin is running his tournament just before. Tough for a lot of people to play in both.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Actually, it's four days, but yes, I think shorter is probably better. With 8 tables you can get in a lot of matches.

It's too bad that Mazin is running his tournament just before. Tough for a lot of people to play in both.

The room has 12 total tables
The 8 verhoven 1 gabriels and 3 9ft hollywood tables which actually are way more busy than the 3c tables

Its the room they run or ran thier 3c league

Last edited:

seanandnik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Schedule

indeed it is

Actually Mazin had this scheduled a few months before USBA made any announcements. I see all that Mazin does for 3 cushion in the us and there are very few people who can say that they put as much heart and effort into promoting our game as he does, this is his full time job, and he is great at it. Sure there are going to be disagreements, but that is true in every part of life. Good luck Mazin, keep fighting the good fight. Just my opinion..

seanandnik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually Mazin had this scheduled a few months before USBA made any announcements. I see all that Mazin does for 3 cushion in the us and there are very few people who can say that they put as much heart and effort into promoting our game as he does, this is his full time job, and he is great at it. Sure there are going to be disagreements, but that is true in every part of life. Good luck Mazin, keep fighting the good fight. Just my opinion..