too many stickys

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
there are too many of them and they follow you every time you go to the next page of posts. this cant be right. shouldnt they just be on the first page. it limits the amount of posts on each successive page you browse.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
there are too many of them and they follow you every time you go to the next page of posts. this cant be right. shouldnt they just be on the first page. it limits the amount of posts on each successive page you browse.

i don't mind 'em. why do they bother you?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i agree, and i couldnt tell you what any of them say, i (for reasons unknown) just ignore them an all boards I frequent. I understand their prupose, I have posted in one or 2 of them here, but for some reason I just never see them. strange

junkbond

The dog ate my stroke.
Silver Member
I don't think there's a problem of too many stickys, but I do think that some of the threads are too sticky - sometimes I have to wipe off the monitor to get the mouse pointer to move. :angry:

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
good, then i cant wait until there are 39 stickys and you get to view one post per page before loading the next page.

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
I think fridge magnets may be a little over the top right now.
I'm still waiting for my keychain.

Thats what I was thinking....fridge magnets are just 2 much......I have my keychain, but I think the fridge magnet comment was just way out of line....

psssssst....Sung, your OUTTA LINE Ninja Man!:grin:

Dont you ever make a comment like that before....or I will bring the HAMMER down!

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Fridge Magnets

Thats what I was thinking....fridge magnets are just 2 much......I have my keychain, but I think the fridge magnet comment was just way out of line....

psssssst....Sung, your OUTTA LINE Ninja Man!:grin:

Dont you ever make a comment like that before....or I will bring the HAMMER down!

I think there should be a sticky about fridge magnets.

pool_shark_deadly_ninja_by_night_magnet-p147054166690060181tmn8_525.jpg

billiards_department_magnet-p147257468414059992tmn8_525.jpg

working_is_for_people_who_dont_play_pool_magnet-p147694053758226732tmn8_525.jpg

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
They are like signs. When there are too many they get ignored. I don't see or pay attention to them. They become non existant.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Ninja Chick

Seriously, you dont want to mess with me...I will send my Ninjas out to stomp a mudhole in yo azz

Send your Ninja Babe my way.
I think I could take her but I may need a little backup.
She's in pretty good shape.