Sence we are showing off machines

JBCustomCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the machine that I built for my self.
Featuring 25mm Hiwinn Rails, Gecko 540 control box, Kerk Motion Lead Screws and antibacklash nuts and porter cable 7280 router with precise bits ultra precise collets and nuts that takes the TIR of the router down to .0002. Travel of Longest Axis (X)40" x (Y)10.5" x (Z)7" with speeds of 150 IPM

HPIM1353.jpg

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
You can't put house cues between centers but that sure is a great machine you created.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you don't mind me asking...you can PM me. How much did this custom setup cost you? :)

Thanks,
Duc.

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Boy, oh' Boy...

J.B..
After seeing your's, Peter's and Trent's CNC Machines..
I come to feel that, me and my Machines are:

#1 Rudimentary... :frown:

#2 Antiquated.... :eek:

Thanks for posting..
Love that clean looking CNC you got.. :smile:

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
J.B..
After seeing your's, Peter's and Trent's CNC Machines..
I come to feel that, me and my Machines are:

#1 Rudimentary... :frown:

#2 Antiquated.... :eek:

Thanks for posting..
Love that clean looking CNC you got.. :smile:

If that is the case, we would all like to possess the skills to produce the kind of work you produce with a rudimentary and antiquated machine!
Kelly

JBCustomCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks for all the great compliments on the machine guys.. and Alton you know its not how bigyour machine is it is its how you use it :thumbup: :thumbup:

pdcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the machine that I built for my self.
Featuring 25mm Hiwinn Rails, Gecko 540 control box, Kerk Motion Lead Screws and antibacklash nuts and porter cable 7280 router with precise bits ultra precise collets and nuts that takes the TIR of the router down to .0002. Travel of Longest Axis (X)40" x (Y)10.5" x (Z)7" with speeds of
150 IPM
QUOTE]

Awesome-ish

Dale(green with envy, blah, blah)