Mike Johnson - Jensen Cues needs some prayers

DJ62

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very sad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to Mike and his family.

SSach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sending some positive vibes

We are all rooting for you during these tough times Mike. Wish you a speedy recovery.

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not real sure of the details but here is a repost from my facebook page:

"Hey everyone just wanted to let everyone know that Mike Johnson of Jensen custom cues was involved in a bad motorcycle accident today. 8 broken ribs, both wrists broken or fractured, fractured skull, and mid calf leg amputation. Please keep him and his family in your prayers."

Please pray for him and his family
Real sorry to hear that. My dealings with Mike have been all good. I hope he'll be okay.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I don't know Mike or have I ever seen a cue he has made but I hope and pray for a speedy recovery. Positive thoughts being sent.

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Omg, what devastating news. I haven't spoken to Mike or his lovely wife June in a few years, but they were always wonderful to work with. A jensen was my first custom cue and have remained my player of choice since. I'm glad to hear he is recovering, but what a tragic accident. I hope we can get more updates as they are available. Prayers to you Mike and recovery that lets you return to your passions. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
One of Mike's close friends visited him this morning and said that he is responding but no official notice has been given on his condition at this time, that I have seen.

JoeyA

Does anybody have an update on Mike's condition? I hope he is doing ok.

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not real sure of the details but here is a repost from my facebook page:

"Hey everyone just wanted to let everyone know that Mike Johnson of Jensen custom cues was involved in a bad motorcycle accident today. 8 broken ribs, both wrists broken or fractured, fractured skull, and mid calf leg amputation. Please keep him and his family in your prayers."

Please pray for him and his family

Prayers said. We all want a full recovery for Mike.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Oh my, that is terrible news. I'm so sorry to hear this.

In the past few months I have been thinking about purchasing a Ducati motorcycle and when I hear of accidents of people I know like this, it puts the desire to have a bike on the back burner.

JoeyA

Bad news indeed. Any word on what caused the accident? Another vehicle hit him?