FS: Custom Cue Cabinet, Houston, TX.

duc996

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I just completed the build on a cue cabinet and is now for sale. The cabinet holds 12 butts and 36 shafts. It will accommodate up to 32" shafts and butts. Woods used are black walnut and maple for the carcass, top and bottom trim. Door is black walnut with curly maple inlay. Hardware are all Blum soft close hinges with Blum plates. Cabinet finished with high gloss lacquer finish. I will supply the french cleat system for hanging the cabinet. Locks can be added for an additional cost.
I am asking $1,025.00 reduces to SOLD! plus shipping OBO. I will not ship the cabinet with glass installed. Glass is readily available at Lowe's for around 10-12 dollars. Let me know if you have any questions. I will entertain trades as well, let me know what you have. Thank you.
dimensions are 41.25” tall x 26.5” wide at narrowest x 4.5” deep. Widest part is at the top which is 29.5”

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Last edited:

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
duc996 has made me 4 custom cabinets similar to the one for sale here. Craftsmanship and precision quality are absolutely top notch. Also 100% solid guy to deal with.

cuewould

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
case

Very nice work sir, I'v been in the cabinet and furniture trade over 30 years.Very nice attention to detail. Humidors are entirly different animal.:thumbup: