rare cue on the bay $9999.00

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oooohhh Buddy!!

Maybe I Should Strike while it's Hot?! Sell my SUPER DUPER ULTRA RARE Cue! (It's next to my Camel Cig & Winston Cues in the Closet). :thumbup:

Attachments

• 20200723_220211.jpg
    20200723_220211.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 279
  • 20200723_220659.jpg
    20200723_220659.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
The guy with the Rolling Rock set up should
be all over this.
His is way better and I think it had a pool ball too.
Could be worth $20k?;)

I'll entertain offers over $15,000 and I'll cover Paypal Fees and insured shipping.

I did put in a best offer of $32.50 for the Jameson to add to my collection. Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• rr.jpg
    rr.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll entertain offers over $15,000 and I'll cover Paypal Fees and insured shipping.

I did put in a best offer of $32.50 for the Jameson to add to my collection. Fingers crossed.

I could not for the life of me remember who it was
that had it.
Your a good man for bringing it down to 15 and covering
the fees.
I'll cross my fingers for you but it looks you might
have some competition. Pickpocket has a pretty sweet
collection.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
With all of the high end cue collectors looking at this Jameson cue, I figure it's a good time to put out a feeler for a Carmen Elektra cue.
PM or text me with what you have.
PayPal ready but I'm not paying 10K
I know what they are worth, I read the blue book.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
It says on the title of the listing: Never used.

I can't see that changing anytime soon. :thumbup:

Maniac

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
With all of the high end cue collectors looking at this Jameson cue, I figure it's a good time to put out a feeler for a Carmen Elektra cue.

I think a cue builder ought to come out with a Hillary Clinton cue so it would shoot the lights out of anyone who opposes it. :wink:

You could make a killing with it!

Maniac (maybe I shouldn't have posted that :thud:)

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think a cue builder ought to come out with a Hillary Clinton cue so it would shoot the lights out of anyone who opposes it. :wink:

I have that cue, ...never won a tournament with it, but it comes in second place every time :grin-square:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member

You could make a killing with it!

Maniac (maybe I shouldn't have posted that :thud:)

The problem with a Hillary cue is resale.
Hillary doesn't do well on the secondary market.
That's why I prefer the mainstream cues like Budweiser,
Elvis, Jack Daniels, Marlboro, etc. as well as light-up cues,
and any cue that "the guys at the pool hall" say is a Balabushka because it's signed.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I cant believe that this exquisite example is still available, are you guys nuts for not jumping on this thing???????
Please, if anyone has an extra hundred lying around make an offer. I imagine the seller knows exactly what the cue is worth. Since it includes the case, I figure it is up to $100.

Edit: Well, I couldn't let it get away for $100 so I made a bid. The seller's automatic reject level is over $100. Anyone else want to try?

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The problem with a Hillary cue is resale.
Hillary doesn't do well on the secondary market.
That's why I prefer the mainstream cues like Budweiser,
Elvis, Jack Daniels, Marlboro, etc. as well as light-up cues,
and any cue that "the guys at the pool hall" say is a Balabushka because it's signed.

At the Derby at executive west one year Mark Tadd has a Budweiser cue.

It was a real cue with cut up Budweiser bumper stickers on it. Was horrible looking. When you heard it hit the CB it was clear it was a very good cue. Of course Mark played great with it like always.

Fun times

Best,
Fatboy

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Please, if anyone has an extra hundred lying around make an offer. I imagine the seller knows exactly what the cue is worth. Since it includes the case, I figure it is up to $100.

Edit: Well, I couldn't let it get away for $100 so I made a bid. The seller's automatic reject level is over $100. Anyone else want to try?

Maybe you have to try $100.01?? :thumbup:
If the seller really knows what it is worth the minimum must be close to $100, maybe $150 tops if he is very optimistic.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
That looks like the nicest ramin wood cue I've seen in a while. ....

:confused: Looks like an ash snooker cue to me. Brass ferule, brass disk at the joint. Funny they would paint it "full-splice" though, that smacks of pool (as opposed to some butterfly splices more common on a snooker cue). In any event if I had $9999 (USD) to spend on pool cues I'd likely get a Gina and a Zen and maybe one or two more if there was any money left.

Dave

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
Overlay paint splicing is a fine art, and very under rated. Maybe he can sell a Jackson Pollock his kid made too.