WTB-The Road Agent/City of Lights Cue

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
A friend of mine is looking for the Meucci Road Agent/City of Light cue, Night version (cheaper $). A day version (white) cue sold on Ebay 3 days ago for $1009.00, not looking to spend that much $$. If you have a used or even new Road Agent, please PM me with your asking price. Thank you, Ron

Attachments

• Meucci_Daytime_Road_Agent_HOF-6.jpg
    Meucci_Daytime_Road_Agent_HOF-6.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 262
  • www_discountpoolcues_com_presents_Daytime_Road_Agent_forearm.jpg
    www_discountpoolcues_com_presents_Daytime_Road_Agent_forearm.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 258
  • www_discountpoolcues_com_presents_Daytime_Road_Agent_butt.jpg
    www_discountpoolcues_com_presents_Daytime_Road_Agent_butt.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 264

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
There was one of these for sale here a few weeks ago. I'll see If I can find the thread.

Last edited:

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Here's the thread for the one that was for sale. Not sure if it sold here, on ebay, or went back in the case.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=155506

That is a really good deal for your friend, if Jake still has it. It is a Meucci Original, and it comes with 2 shafts, pre-black dot. These cues play much better IMO than the newer Meucci cues. I played with an MO-7 for many years.

Also, BigSkyJake is a great person to deal with.

Joe

bigskyjake

you heard the man
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
That is a really good deal for your friend, if Jake still has it. It is a Meucci Original, and it comes with 2 shafts, pre-black dot. These cues play much better IMO than the newer Meucci cues. I played with an MO-7 for many years.

Joe

Thankyou for the kind words sir, you also are a great cat to deal with

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0

Joe

i was just gonna say the same thing... originals play much much better. also holds some value for you