New Patrick Custom today...

zrx replica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hoping the ice stays away. Driving to Dougs shop @ the Billiard Club near St. Louis to pick up the cue he built for me. My 1st "brand new" cue built to my specs! How cool is this. This will be my playing cue...gonna put the Samsara up to keep the miles off . Had it for trade/sale here but no interest, so I'll keep as a collector, too fancy-rare to be taking a chance of something bad happening to it! Excited to hit a few with my new player, and to hang out with Doug for a few. Merry X-mas to everyone! AJ :grin:

zrx replica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanx Chris...Heard nothing but positive 'bout his cues. Gonna have some friends from my nick of the woods hit some with it to maybe generate some exposure/bizz for him. Economy rough for most now...AJ

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
What? No offer to swing by and take me on the roadie?? SHEESH! Can't go anyway, but....:grin:

Go over to Cue and Cushion and hit a few before heading back thissa way. http://www.cueandcushion.com/

Congrats on the new cue (AGAIN! lol) :cool:

zrx replica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What? No offer to swing by and take me on the roadie?? SHEESH! Can't go anyway, but....:grin:

Go over to Cue and Cushion and hit a few before heading back thissa way. http://www.cueandcushion.com/

Congrats on the new cue (AGAIN! lol) :cool:

Hey Man!! Gonna leave @ 1 today...Kinda like an impulse thing again. I had the Carolina for 1 week, Then Chuck Little played some with it and he had 2 have it so he traded me his prize Samsara straight cross! couldn't believe it. Now getting this one, so I prolly will need to sell myold C-18 Mcdermott & vintage Huebler..Never wanted to sell em, there both almost 30 yrs. old now, but I should recoup some cash I reckon! U sell ur Jacoby?? PS.u think I'm goin nutz maybe? AJ

zrx replica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just got back from meeting Doug. Real down to earth good people. Love the hit/looks of my new hitter! Everything he said it would be...Showed me his shop, watched him do a repair on my Samsara shaft(thanx) It was very interesting to check out all his unfinished cues in different stages of the builds. Amazing to say the least! Got a pic with Doug & my cue...thanx a million.
medougpatrick.jpg
mypatrickontableinbilliardclub.jpg
patrickcuefronthalfatbilliardclub.jpg

patrickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just got back from meeting Doug. Real down to earth good people. Love the hit/looks of my new hitter! Everything he said it would be...Showed me his shop, watched him do a repair on my Samsara shaft(thanx) It was very interesting to check out all his unfinished cues in different stages of the builds. Amazing to say the least! Got a pic with Doug & my cue...thanx a million.
medougpatrick.jpg
mypatrickontableinbilliardclub.jpg
patrickcuefronthalfatbilliardclub.jpg
AJ:

It was a pleasure meeting you and your girlfriend!!! I hope you enjoy your cue.

Take care and Merry Christmas!!

DOUG

zrx replica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanx Doug...I'll holler at you if I caN GET CAUGHT UP ON CASH SO i CAN GET A SECOND SHAFT FROM YA. bY THE WAY, THAT FANCY CUE U MADE FOR 1200.00...WAS IT FOR SALE, OR SPOKEN FOR? FORGOT WHAT U SAID. lIKE YOUR TITLEST COVERSION ALSO