Chester Krick Butterfly...

zrx replica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was at the River City Open(Peoria Il.) this pastweekend. Pat Diveney and Guido Orlandi there selling/doing repairs onsite. Eyecandy for sure! Looking at the displays & a Krick Butterfly attacked me!! Pat said it was 1 of the last one's Chester made before he passed...I've owned 2 in the past, but traded them off(duh!) Got another chance at one, so Pat made me a trade. Me likey. Peace, AJ:wink:
krickforearmshafts.jpg
kricksignaturecloseup.jpg
krickforearm.jpg
krickforearmshafts.jpg
kricksignaturecloseup.jpg
krickforearm.jpg
krickbuttsleeveshafts.jpg
krickbuttsleeve.jpg

veshafts.jpg[/IMG]
krickbuttsleeve.jpg

Last edited:

zrx replica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cant figure out how to organize post so it doesnt run so wide & well, a mess! How to type verbage in order with pics normal!!:confused:

Last edited:

zrx replica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol! Mason... I needed good laugh 2day! Guess i should of layed me C-notes on the table! Pat Diveney speaks highly of Chesters work..Said they were good friends. Wish Mr. Krick was still alive cause i'd like to of met him! Awesome hitting cue!

Last edited:

masonh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes,both Diveney and Crick mad/make great playing cues,which should be a cue makers best attribute.they also make nice looking cues but to me the way the cue plays is much more important.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice looking cue, I have a sneaky by him and it plays very nice.
I always wanted to find a fancier one, but there aren't too many around, plus I'm broke!