No access????

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
fastone371, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Anyone ever get this message in the forums? I could see maybe other areas but the forum now has limited access?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
fastone371, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Anyone ever get this message in the forums? I could see maybe other areas but the forum now has limited access?

If you are trying to look at a user's identity who has not been accepted by the moderator as a member, this message will pop up.

If a thread is deleted, a similar message pops up. :)

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
This also occurs if you try to view a thread that has been moved to a hidden area in most bulletin boards.

I assume you were trying to view the thread where Max Eberle attacked Tor. Max cost Tor business already with his post, as well as himself, CJ, and a book author. It was a trainwreck.

Last edited: