selling my shop

tsp&b

Silver Member
Joe, Sorry to hear you are going to hang it up. That equipment is one heck of a deal. At that price it shouldn't last long. Good luck to you and all the best in want ever comes your way!

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
joe, hate to see you give it up buddy
gimme a call tomorrow
interested in your bandsaw, maybe some other stuff too

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member
Joe, good luck on your future endeavors. Looks like you have gone far in your cue building.

Wish I was closer. Someone is getting a heck of a deal!

Larry

MightyCustomCue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear that Joe. Nice stuff you got there at a give-away price. Best of luck in the future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Please PM me contact information. EXTREMELY interested buyer for the entire lot. 10k ready!

tsp&b

Silver Member
Told you it wouldn't last long!! Hope the deal works out and again all the best to you Joe!

cuemaker03

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I am moving so I've decided to sell my cue building machinery. There are two metal lathes an older 14 x 40 chinese lathe and a 12 x 36 grizzly lathe with a 6 jaw bison set true chuck, 7 inch grizzly mini lathe, 2 cnc's one complete cue building cnc and a cnc tapering machine, 17 inch jet band saw, proformax drum sander, craftsman 10 inch table saw with veneer sled, floor model drill press, chop saw, 9 inch band saw that needs a blade, at least 3 shop vacs, various cue building tooling and wood. Locaton is south eastern ohio 60 miles south east of columbus. Price $10000 cash and carry.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!