Carolina Custom Cues

zrx replica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have owned two..Too bad the market is flooded now. Wish they would open back up. They had way sweet cues for half the price of other pop. Makers. I Know that P. Tasc helped them start up shop and their cues reflect those. Askeda few well known makers how much to build a cue like mine and they said like 2500...Mine was 1100.00 Is it just the name?

Attachments

• carolina 1 butt.jpg
    carolina 1 butt.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,523
  • carolina 1 forearm.jpg
    carolina 1 forearm.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,699

Billiardbd

Registered
Great looking cue! What's the weight. I have a Carolina Cue too. Custom cost me $1300 new. They did some unreal work! It's my main player. You don't see many for sale. I'll never get rid of mine. Love it.

JC

Coos Cues
That's what happens when you try to sell your product by competing on price. Doesn't matter how good it is, you can't make money and you go try something else.

Last edited:

Billiardbd

Registered
That's what happens when you try to sell your product by competing on price. Doesn't matter how good it is, you can't make money and you go try something else.

JC

NVM yes I understand what your saying now. Yah they weren't making any money with selling there cues cheaper then everyone else.

Marky Mark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's mine which I got from a trade...loved the way it looked and I loved the taper on the butt which feels to be on the slimmer side. It so happened that the owner was interested in one of the spare playing cues I had so I took the opportunity.

Attachments

• IMG_1806.jpg
    IMG_1806.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 1,199