AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
please pm me andrew r contact info
i might like to order something like this
these are nice

meridianblades

BIG SHILL
Silver Member
Who will finish the cues also will they be available for sale ?

Not sure which cuemakers yet. On the Amboyna I think I might have a cuemaker that is interested, but I am open on the Koa. These will become players for me. Don't usually sell my cues..... Thanks for checking out the pics.

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
Both blanks look awesome. That said, I have a special place in my heart for amboyna burl..

octy81

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure which cuemakers yet. On the Amboyna I think I might have a cuemaker that is interested, but I am open on the Koa. These will become players for me. Don't usually sell my cues..... Thanks for checking out the pics.

😓 I really like that Koa , but if I had it I wouldn't sell it either . Have to post pics when finished plzzzzz

meridianblades

BIG SHILL
Silver Member
😓 I really like that Koa , but if I had it I wouldn't sell it either . Have to post pics when finished plzzzzz

Yeah I get kind of attached to the cues since all the wood comes from my shop.... going to add them to these. Not bad company to keep I suppose.... :thumbup:

HSI7L8f.jpg

octy81

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I get kind of attached to the cues since all the wood comes from my shop.... going to add them to these. Not bad company to keep I suppose.... :thumbup:

HSI7L8f.jpg

Oh man I've seen pic of that prince cue on facebook it's gorgeous, do you work on the cues also ? Do you make cues?