My Josey BEM & Bacote SP

jingle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is my Josey 2007 Sneaky Pete (no so sneaky though). I wish the pictures were better quality. The BEM & Bacote in this cue have great figure to them, and these pics don't really do the cue justice. The Josey's were great people to work with too, I'd recommend them to anyone.

Attachments

• My Josey 3.jpg
    My Josey 3.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 394
  • My Josey 4.jpg
    My Josey 4.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 280
  • My Josey 5.jpg
    My Josey 5.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

ShaneS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice wood combination. Bocote is my favorite!

When I first started playing, I owned a purpleheart sneaky and an ebony sneaky both made by Josey. Both cues hit very well, but the PH was probably one of the best hitting cues I've owned. People are always wondering what the 'best bang for the buck' cue is; well, here it is.

Congrats.

-Shane

jingle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks

Thanks for the nice comments, and YES, it does have an outstanding feel to it! The quality of Josey shafts is certainly something you will appreciate after you try them!

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
jingle said:
Here is my Josey 2007 Sneaky Pete (no so sneaky though). I wish the pictures were better quality. The BEM & Bacote in this cue have great figure to them, and these pics don't really do the cue justice. The Josey's were great people to work with too, I'd recommend them to anyone.
I've never seen a S/P cue with birdseye maple that nice....Great cue!

jingle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SCCues said:
I've never seen a S/P cue with birdseye maple that nice....Great cue!

Thank-you! I paid a few extra $$ and asked Keith to take his time and find a piece of BEM with some nice figure to it....and he surely did.

Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
mine is also bacote and birdseye. i had him make mine with a 5/16 14 piloted short joint. it plays real nice!! :) enjoy the cue!

DiamondDave

Yes, I rather like Snake!
Silver Member
Does he make his own full splices?

I just got one of his fancy sneakys off here and I love it! I think I'm going to have him make me an old qrowth shaft though to try out.

Dave

ridewiththewind

&#9829; Hippie Hustler &#9829;
Silver Member
jingle said:

Congrats on the new boco Josey!! I knew you would be happy with your decision! :D Keith's fit and finish work is amongst the best I've seen...and yes, his shafts are beautiful. Beyond that, they are just some of THE best players. The cue is just lovely...enjoy! :D

Lisa

jingle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the nice comments everyone. I've had the cue for a few months now, just haven't had pics to post until now. I have had plenty of time now to get accustomed to the way Joseys play...and I like it. I'm not saying I won't ever buy another cue, but I doubt I will ever let this one go!

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
Just got mine last weekend and will post pics soon, specs are in my signature... it's beautiful. Indian rosewood I think. The shaft is a little bigger than I'm used to but it still plays completely solid. I LOVE Josey cues.