SVB vs Stevie Moore NOW

champ2107

Banned
i noticed that too when shane played shape on the 9 in the second game, nice to see these guys playing on tables the average player like myself would be using lol

champ2107

Banned
i think Shane just brings too much of the "fear" factor to his matches and has his opponents beat before they even start. Especially with stevie lately

champ2107

Banned
i think so, Stevie needs a big win against him so he can play fearless! i know for me it sucks when i go up against a real strong player and i know im in big trouble, not a good feeling to be in at the table lol

champ2107

Banned
...and therein lies the problem with professional players...two outstanding pros, and they can't even shake hands after the match...:rolleyes:

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

well there's a future tar match! i see stevie's facebook profile picture has him and shane on it, strange?

161798_1058740730_721030646_n.jpg

JC

Coos Cues
What The Heck

Was that shot on the three ball SVB took in the second to last rack where he was on the hill? Did I miss something there or was there better options than blasting the balls almost off the table. Was he that confident he would run out the next game with the break to just give that one away to make it hill hill? It was this one:
ScreenShot005 [800x600].jpg

Why not bounce the 3 ball off the head rail over behind the four and freeze the cue ball on the eight?

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They did shake hands. Who's trying to stir the pot??

Thanks BT for the show!!

td