New Lambros!

Llama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This arrived at my house today! Martin from Superior Cues is a great person to work with.

Here is my new Lambros! It is a Gaboon Ebony Merry Widow with a killer leather wrap and has the matching extension! Phenomenal cue!

Thanks again Mike and Martin!

5aquvesy.jpg

7e5ury5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

waylander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love the simple elegance of the cue. I'm actually not a huge fan of overly intricate multi pointed cues. Boxes are ok but just a huge fan of simple...

Llama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I appreciate all of the nice comments! I love the simplicity of this cue. :) It plays even better than it looks! If that's possible ;)

The extension came in handy too. I am in awe of how great this cue really is. I wouldn't change a thing!

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have the exact same cue, but my ringwork is silver, double gold, silver. I have two extensions of different lengths. It is an amazing hitter. Feels like a one piece cue.

The shafts I have are too big @ 13mm so I don't play with it. I think I am going to send one to Mike and have him turn it down to 12.5 so I can play with it more.

Llama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A longer extension is a good idea! I was thinking that it would have been killer if Mike made the thread the same as the shaft, so it can be used for a tight quarters cue...

I have wanted one of these for a long time, and I am not one bit disappointed. I love the cue! Great hitter, and it is just beautiful :)

I normally play with a smaller shaft, but I like this one with the 13mm it has.

The only thing I need now is a matching jump break. Hmmm...